The online racing simulator
Accelerating
(8 posts, started )
Accelerating
Is it even possible to drive a formula with mouse at kyoto national, or have i to buy a joystick?
Shouldn't worry you, being a demo user and all :X.

There is ways of setting it so the keys put throttle in gradual increments then normal. so no not imposible
Quote from fragile_dog :Shouldn't worry you, being a demo user and all :X.

There is ways of setting it so the keys put throttle in gradual increments then normal. so no not imposible

How do you do that?
In controls theres button something rate. Set at 4, if you lower this it makes it more controllable. Apparently. I use a steering wheel so never used kb/mouse.
#5 - DrBen
i play mouse a lot myself...
...but that sure is no comparison to having a proper wheel + pedal setup!

Get yourself a reletavely inexpensive logitech "driving force PRO" - and you're in control of the car rather than judging your next action by the reaction you determine after you can see you the ting on your screen drifting away.

To put it plain and simple:

Yes -
it is possible to drive the bf1 with mouse steer and a well-chosen traction control setting.

NO -
it is NOT possible to race it that way. Even anything less powerful than a GTR is really hard to actually RACE with mouse, speaking from experience - You will have to aquire more than some skill to do so AND you will almost always think - "Why didn't I save for some proper wheel(...)"

If you are really interested in sim-driving
, trust me on this, forget about any joystick and get yourself a proper wheel: either dfp or g25 would be the choice for you if you aren't a millionaire.
I have to agree whole heartedly with the above. Steering wheel is just the way to play the game. Althrough there are quick mouser's around
I have licensed but somehow it doesn't show it :o
Please log in on the forums with your licensed account (license name + WEBpassword) - that account will have "S2 licensed" as status. If you can't do that, then we'll have to assume you are a cracker

Accelerating
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG