Hehe, it would look like that =P

With Christmas around the corner not many people are going to have free cash, after Christmas sounds good. I wouldnt mind going back to the place in southampton, problem is sets that everyone agree's on. Thats the sticky point for my people that don't attend.

Karting would be fun, haven't really raced karts. Been in a kart 30 minutes total in my lifetime =) Really pissed the regular off when I ran with .1 of him and put myself on the front row after 3 heats =)
The location was a problem last time, in terms of getting numbers; just too far south. The midlands seems to work much better, although next time I'll be looking at something up north. I'm trying to spread them around the country a bit so at some point the distance has been reasonable for everyone (well, except the Welsh and Scottish, but who'd live there? ).
Onya Bob! (Ben)

Congratulations- hope you enjoy your new job
Congrats Ben!
#55 - need
Congrats Bob,

Quote from Bob Smith :I'm trying to spread them around the country a bit so at some point the distance has been reasonable for everyone (well, except the Welsh and Scottish, but who'd live there? ).

Heh!!! Watch it :P If Scotland and Wales are such bad places to live, just why did the English spend so much time and resources trying to conquer us???

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG