The online racing simulator
Everybody on holiday???
No posts in like forever...just had to break the silence.
So how come....even jakg is silent
yeah i noticed too one thing i can say to people is get on bump and jump
Hehe my PC started on fire a few weeks ago, I was waiting for parts =) New PC up and running and going to be online practicing for the last STCC round now =)
#4 - Jakg
I've been racing on Bump 'n Jump recently, i just haven't been able to play LFS with my PC being a bit deaded.
i know jack
I noticed too
Quote from SpikeyMarcoD :No posts in like forever...just had to break the silence.
So how come....even jakg is silent

I was wondering the same thing. I say we start an argument about points and how there awarded just for fun!!

Then we'll discuss T1 and overtaking rules and regulations and everyones inturpretation of them.
Ahh well been bloody busy lately. Last night i had a good stint on those UFR babys. But youre right spik, its quite lately.
I'm online on most hours when the general LFS population isnt. (4-8PM PST.)
I`m often online at CTRA servers, usually at Race2.
Come and race with me, seems to never be more than 5-6 people on Race2 server
i started my single-seater career 2 days ago... thats why
i haven´t been on race2...

but after i got my national b now, i think i might return to race 2
Since the X-System is up, the Race2 two is pretty empty
Quote from tomylee :Since the X-System is up, the Race2 two is pretty empty

I guess that depends a bit on what you call "pretty empty". Sure, it's never near as full as Race1, but some evening there's a good 10 to 15 people on, which is enough to have some nice racing. But I admit most of the time there's fewer people on. I still think it would help if Race2 stayed on TBO permanently as many people like to race that class but there are few good servers that offer it.

It also seems to me that people who really like TBO generally don't like the GTR/GT2 class that much and vice versa
I Think once you have the second licence, you should not be able to drive in Race1.

its not fair on the people that are trying to get their first licence.
Quote from Krammeh :I Think once you have the second licence, you should not be able to drive in Race1.

its not fair on the people that are trying to get their first licence.

It`s been discussed a lot, and it`s both good and bad reasons why it isn`t.
Yea, it's been talked to death. Lets not go down this road again, please

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG