The online racing simulator
Bespoke issues?
(12 posts, started )
Bespoke issues?
Hi there, i just had a play around in bespoke and made some new rims for the XRT, and then when i went to join a server i got the error message 'Cars don't match host cars'.

Upon seeing this i re-exported the default rim to LFS via Bespoke, but no change, could somebody please give me a little guidance as to what i may be doing wrong, or what i need to do to resolve this issue?

Thanks.

Kane.
bespoke CANT be used online and to go online after bespoke you need to restart lfs

hope this helps
Yeah that worked.

Thanks mate.
I'm gonna hijack this thread and ask my error. its says "cannot verify LFS lisence"
did you open bespoke b4 you ran lfs? do you have version x10?
Quote from PLAYAPIMP :bespoke CANT be used online and to go online after bespoke you need to restart lfs

Hmm, there must be a bug in restoring the default values. If they were all returned correctly, once you have reselected the car, you should be able to go online without needing to restart LFS.
i run lfs then when im in the menu then i open bespoke. ummmm unlock again maybe
#10 - Gunn
Try changing back to the default wheel before rejoining. BeSpoke runs in memory, until the content matches the server's content you won't be able to join the server. If the server is running BeSpoke and is using the same wheel as you are, you can use BeSpoke online.
Quote from Gunn :Try changing back to the default wheel before rejoining. BeSpoke runs in memory, until the content matches the server's content you won't be able to join the server. If the server is running BeSpoke and is using the same wheel as you are, you can use BeSpoke online.

what he said
Bespoke can be used online, that is, if the host uses same preset.

Bespoke issues?
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG