The online racing simulator
No steering gauge in cockpit-view
The steering-gauge (quarter-circle at the lower part of the screen that shows where your wheel is currently located) does not show in cockpit-view even when enabled in the settings.

I'd like to see it in cockpit-view because its very helpful when driving with a mouse (Sometimes it's hard to properly turn the wheel without it because it's not like a physical steering wheel that you can feel or release for it to go back to center).
This is not a bug! Instead of the steering gauge, you have the steering wheel, which shows you how much you're turning.
The steering wheel is not good enough for people that play with a mouse.

Sometimes, after heavy counter-steering, you turn the wheel two full turns to the opposite side without noticing it and the car goes insane.

A steering gauge option should always be available, same as you can have digital mirrors/gauges while driving in cockpit view.
Quote from BullHorn :The steering wheel is not good enough for people that play with a mouse.

In your opinion. I always managed fine.

Moved thread to improvement suggestions. IIRC, LFS used to operate as you are asking, but it was intentionally changed to how it is now. So it can't be a bug.
IIRC you can make a custom camera which has the inside view, but with virtual gauges and steering gauge.
Quote from Bob Smith :I...IIRC, LFS used to operate as you are asking, but it was intentionally changed to how it is now. So it can't be a bug.

It's not a bug, it's a feature.
Quote from Bob Smith :In your opinion. I always managed fine.

Same here.

Or maybe... almost... the same
Oo....k.

no steering wheel would be better
Quote from Ricksta :no steering wheel would be better

Options>View>Driver: OFF Wheel: OFF

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG