The online racing simulator
Please Save Replays
Guys, please can you make sure that you save replays from qualifying and also from the race? If you think that you'll forget to do so then you could enable replay autosave in your LFS options. Make sure you don't save replays until everyone has finished!

The reason I'm posting this is that I've been hosting BOTT replays and results, but it always takes time to find someone who actually saved the replays from their server.

If you do remember to save your qualifying & race replays, I'd appreciate if you could add me to msn, or send me a PM on this forum to tell me which replay(s) you have. I can then give you a username and password allowing you to upload the replay(s) to my ftp area.

Thanks,
Josh
#2 - arco
We're missing the replay from server 3. The standings can't be updated until someone provides us with the replay.
Well.. the results can be seen in LFS World anyway.. you guys will only need the replay for eventual penalties..
I think I've found the race replay from server 3, but it's really annoying having to chase this up every round. It would be better if server side replays were enabled from now on.
Sorry for not beeing on server 3..but it was close.. I has always replays saved automatic - so if i ends up on server 3 at some point - i got the replay..
Does anyone know who the admin was on server 3?
rc10racer iirc
#9 - Gaas
quali still missing
#10 - arco
Cheers Josh.
nevermind

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG