The online racing simulator
Every File Gone
(12 posts, started )
Every File Gone
This is the worst thing that could happen on LFS. The data folder gone! I had tons of skins and payed for s2 and now its all GONE!
The Story:
I was watching the shanghai Grand Prix and I thought "Maybe I should go on lfs!" So I went upstairs and switched on my pc and I clicked on the icon and it said the data folder was gone. I searched for it and it was gone alright! HELP ME!
:banghead::banghead::banghead:
Find your relatives who have access to your compy and threaten them with anal baseball-bat surgery until they own up! Then do it anyway...
Shouldn't be a problem at all. Just reinstall LFS and copy the backup of your skins, mprs, setups, etc, to the new installed copy.

Er....... You did have backup of the stuff that's important to you, right?
#4 - Jakg
Your S2 license is still there, just download the Demo and unlock it.
Quote from mrodgers :Er....... You did have backup of the stuff that's important to you, right?

errr.....no
Quote from Jakg :Your S2 license is still there, just download the Demo and unlock it.

I know! But I had loads of stuff that I loved on it!
Quote from Blaeza :Find your relatives who have access to your compy and threaten them with anal baseball-bat surgery until they own up! Then do it anyway...

Uhhh...Its my computer!
#6 - Jakg
Well what can we do?

LFS doesn't delete itself...
did you also checked the recyle bin?
Sounds like when you get it sorted you need to change your computing habits a lot.
a) backup regularly
b) always have an undeleter program installed and ready to run, should the worst happen
I'm sure lots of other people have tried this, so I'll suggest it. Maybe you moved it by accident. You know when you click around places and in stead of just double clicking, you move the folder up or down, thus sending it to another folder. Maybe a search would reveal it, unless you've deleted everything by now
It's solved, click HERE!
Quote from CasseBent :I'm sure lots of other people have tried this, so I'll suggest it. Maybe you moved it by accident. You know when you click around places and in stead of just double clicking, you move the folder up or down, thus sending it to another folder. Maybe a search would reveal it, unless you've deleted everything by now

Seems that's what happened...

Every File Gone
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG