The online racing simulator
Quote from the_angry_angel :Nice work Shaun and Victor

Although this thought keeps running through my head: "Smoke and a pancake anyone?"

(sorry )

You know, a flapjack and a shigarette? No? Shigar and a waffle? No? Pipe and a crepe? No? Bong and a blintz? No? Well, then there ish no pleaaaaashing you.
I suspect it's the longer version of that interview in the last SRT episode? Anyway, a good filler till the next one...
Karts intresting im looking foward to that day i wil drive those

And somehow victore dindt look the way i expected him to be feels kinda strange
Nice Interview and cool that they did it with a nice video and some footage (including the KY3 MOE race ).

Bit boring for those who have read the other interviews as there was no new info on the game or Victor. But on the other hand I guess this interview is more directed to the people who have just discovered LFS
I've added the interview to the direct downloads page..

http://www.simracingtonight.com/pages/section/srtdls

Hope that helps..

Glad you all like the interview.. Transcripts would have to come from Shaun..

Quote from ORION :can anyone give me the direct download link for the divx file? (in the web player there is a link)
cant install the plugin here on the uni computer...

We tried to get some new stuff.. You heard the man..

Quote from three_jump :Nice Interview and cool that they did it with a nice video and some footage (including the KY3 MOE race ).

Bit boring for those who have read the other interviews as there was no new info on the game or Victor. But on the other hand I guess this interview is more directed to the people who have just discovered LFS

Americans.. can't pronounce european names for jack
Victor Vlan Vlarndingan.. nice
Damn nice interview....one question, why Rush?
~Bryan~
Very nice, SRT are doing LFS a great service IMO
The first thing that strikes me there is very professional and as danowat says this is definitely a good thing for LFS.

I don't know who chose the footage but even on google video its looks very good, especially the first FOX clip.

Gotta say I love the attitudes of the dev(s) and this interview just further compounds this. Although if I was Victor I would probably be dying to let something slip!

Looking forward to Patch Y, I think it would make a nice xmas present
Nice interview. The interviewer is VERY wooden, and the static images to show who was talking was VERY cheesy.

But Victor was nice to hear again. Not much new 'news', but a few bits and bobs hidden in between the lines.
Thanks for the interview

This reminded me that I have never heard Scawen's voice
At first I was like WTF why is it getting dark but then I was told about it. I rarely stream things like this.

As for the video, excellent work At first I thought it would be a real video interview but this was just as good. I wouldn't have thought Victor would have such a deep voice And the images were excellent as well.

Well done!
Nice interview, but the words "stone" and "blood out of" spring to mind when trying to find out some new stuff from Vic. The "what's Vic gonna do when he grows up" question was quite funny, maybe he's not used to the expression ?

I can see SRT's Shaun becoming quite a bit of a cult figure in the future, bit like Murry Walker or David Coleman of the sim racing world
Double cool. Not only do I get to hear an interview with Victor, but with Jan Kohl as well. When I was using NR2003, I was a frequent surfer of the US Pits.

Downloading both right now
Could someone write here the points (and the future of LFS) of the interview? My english is not good enough to understand "spoken english"

THX
Basically, nothing we don't already know, or can't be found on the LFS forum
#46 - Dru
Well Done to Both Shaun and Darin and everyone at SRT - keep them coming
Quote from dropin_biking :Damn nice interview....one question, why Rush?
~Bryan~

There never needs to be a reason, other than obviously he has a clue about music!

Besides, it's a car song - Red Barchetta!
Sweeet, never seen a interview with devs!
Quote from Ball Bearing Turbo :There never needs to be a reason, other than obviously he has a clue about music!

Besides, it's a car song - Red Barchetta!

BBT, kids these days haven't a clue about music, let alone good music

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG