The online racing simulator
4th Movie: Racer's Heaven
(26 posts, started )
Already fourth video from Movie collection. Today, it is little more action movie. Hope you enjoy it.
PS: Comments here and on youtube are welcomed

66 MB
3:04
1280x720 | 30 FPS | Music: Fallout Boy
FileFront
Hellshare
Youtube
nice movie. I also watched the 3rd movie and i liked that too,keep up the good work =]

,Jason
Beautifull movie there...

I really enjoyed action, effects and racing in...

And there is also one huge +, Im in few times Thats best movie what I´ve seen from you before, keep it up
#4 - JEP
WOW!
I like that 9/10!
Posted in LFS Israel.
I felt the song was a little bit weak and I got bored of it half way through, no doubting the quality of it though. 7/10
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :I felt the song was a little bit weak and I got bored of it half way through, no doubting the quality of it though. 7/10

What ^ said.
But overall it was a fun and great movie to watch, 8/10 from me.

Thanks for sharing.
#7 - Iron
Great movie, good job!
A racer's heaven would be LFS without cruise servers
Well, i watched it on YT for first 40s but i closed it. Cause definietly have to watch it from HD with nice quality, cause its a great video. 9.59/10
Nice video
Video is nice but music ..:bannana_g could be better
Quote from blackcarmafia :Video is nice but music ..:bannana_g could be better

Though I'm not a fan of this kind of music, I still think that it fits the movie perfectly. And the movie is AWESOME. Movies like that made me buy S2.:P
Quote from mixer13134 :Though I'm not a fan of this kind of music, I still think that it fits the movie perfectly. And the movie is AWESOME. Movies like that made me buy S2.:P

Oh, you'll buy it second time?

No, thanks to all for comments
Great movie.
i really liked the shaking camera effect
Thx... that shake effect is really amazing. Very simple to use and it has quite nice effect
Anyone have a mirror for this?

I can't get it anywhere.
Quote from Ziploc :Anyone have a mirror for this?

I can't get it anywhere.

You mean link for shake the effect or for the movie ?
Filefront link doesn't work for me (hellscream does though).
Quote from NotAnIllusion :Filefront link doesn't work for me (hellscream does though).

The hellscream never finishes for me.
True, got to 48% for me.
Quote from Ziploc :Thanks! I'll be showing this at the next LAN party where I am demoing LFS to everyone.

So good luck, I think that this Itar´s video is great choice !

(26 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG