The online racing simulator
Yet another DFP problem
(4 posts, started )
Yet another DFP problem
i plugged in my wheel today, and went for a game of LFS and realised it wouldnt centre properly, it was showing slightly to the left was centre, which it wasnt!

i came out and recalibrated the wheel, and then did it in game and put calibration lock and and yet the problem persists.

i opened dxtweak2 and it showed the following (view attached)

im not sure how to get the wheel centrered as i really dont bother messing around with this stuff ussually; as long as it works fine im happy.

the image shows me holding the wheel centre, and thats the input it shows in dxtweak?!?
Attached images
dxtweakproblem.JPG
thanks for the help.....................

did a reinstall, all is fine.
You did a reinstall of what? The profiler software and drivers?

I have the same problem, but worse. The wheel wanders while I am driving. It will reset center at any place on the wheel. I could have the wheel turned 90° to the left, but the car is driving straight.
If I center the wheel physically, and wiggle it back and forth, eventually it centers back up. If I do the same, but have the wheel turned, it will center up with the drivers almost anywhere. I can see hitches in the movement using DXTweak. The force locks for less than 900° also seem off center.
This is driving me nuts. I can't drive LFS at all, or any other game for that matter.
I did try reinstalling the drivers, but it did not seem to help.
i reinstalled the whole lot, the software and drivers.

theres a thread on here somewhere about that issue your having, search for dfp calibration. its a sticky thread also.

Yet another DFP problem
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG