The online racing simulator
Animation/ Frame question
(6 posts, started )
hello, i have a problem. i have a collection of frames as images, enough for 25fps, but i dnt know how i can make them into a short clip. what iv done was simply used blender to create an animation but all it gives me is each frame numbered in order. can someone possibnly suggest a way to make a clip?

ive tried using windows movie maker but i dont think its working right because i cant seem to get the frames short enough so it looks jumpy. or should i just persevere?
Hi

When I render my animations from 3Ds Max i render them out at 25fps and as separate images (eg. jpegs). Usually I end up with hundreds and hundreds of jpegs for each shot in my animation. What I then do is by using Adobe After Effects or Adobe Premiere you can them import the sequence of images and it put them into a clip on the time line. (the program displays the hundres of images as one clip so its very easy to edit)You can do this with each shot so then each shot is a separate clip on the timeline. I then simply edit the clips and render out a compressed version as a video out of Premiere or After effects. I have no idea how windows movie maker works.

not sure if this helps in anyway..

mad
Also, in 3dsmax, you should be able to use a videopost, to take those images, and throw them into AVI's.
Quote from Madman_CZ :Hi

When I render my animations from 3Ds Max i render them out at 25fps and as separate images (eg. jpegs). Usually I end up with hundreds and hundreds of jpegs for each shot in my animation. What I then do is by using Adobe After Effects or Adobe Premiere you can them import the sequence of images and it put them into a clip on the time line. (the program displays the hundres of images as one clip so its very easy to edit)You can do this with each shot so then each shot is a separate clip on the timeline. I then simply edit the clips and render out a compressed version as a video out of Premiere or After effects. I have no idea how windows movie maker works.

not sure if this helps in anyway..

mad

yea thats what im trying to do basicaly. is there anyway of doing it without adobe? because i dont have any of those programs and cant really get hold of them unless there free wich they wont be. lol. and windows movie maker is no good because you cant fit 25 frames into a second.
I think you get a month trial but I do not know what the limits on that are I am afraid. Maybe someone else knows some free movie editor that will do what you are looking for.

If not maybe if you could send me the files I can make them into a video clip for you?
#6 - J.B.
Virtualdub can do it for free.

(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG