The online racing simulator
LFS @ The Xperience 07 (norwegian LAN)
Nice. The staff behind lfsnorge.net / liveforspeed.no should get in touch with prolek.no (if they haven't already, that is). I'm still trying to find something similar in Sweden that isn't in cahoots with Simbin.
Give up, what can sweden ever manage? ^^

Lol anyway, great thing, meh wants!
#4 - bbman
They let somebody drive the FOX @ FE Club? Brave...
Quote from felplacerad :A lot.

ABBA and STCC... not really much to brag about is it?
Norwegian Rally drivers ftw
Quote from BlueFlame :ABBA and STCC... not really much to brag about is it?
Norwegian Rally drivers ftw

Oh it's you. I've seen you around these here parts and was wondering who/what you were going to attack next. Nice to see that you've still 'got it'.

This discussion wasn't meant to be about Sweden any way. It was about the Norwegian LFS community taking the opportunity to work something out with this company which seems to be interested in LFS.
I just like crushing your hearts... You're a passionate bunch aren't you?

But don't write me off. I know a little swedish... and i don't mean swear words that i learnt from a random Swedish guy either.. jag kan litt svensk.
Nice one there Any videos on that one in action?

@ BlueFlame; Yes we are, now cut it plz
jag vill inte gör det.
Quote from felplacerad :Oh it's you. I've seen you around these here parts and was wondering who/what you were going to attack next. Nice to see that you've still 'got it'.

This discussion wasn't meant to be about Sweden any way. It was about the Norwegian LFS community taking the opportunity to work something out with this company which seems to be interested in LFS.

I`m only joking with you
And beside - Sweden has the best really drivers on LFS.
Quote from bbman :They let somebody drive the FOX @ FE Club? Brave...

QFT. They should have chosen a better combo

Last time I raced the FOX at FE club online people were crashing everywhere, and I got caught out a few times too! Just one wheel on the grass and you're in the wall, or if you take the chicane wrong you end up on your roof.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG