The online racing simulator
James Toseland WSBK Champ
(11 posts, started )
Congratulations to JT for his 2nd WSBK title
was a boring finish to a superb championship, but the contact on track was fun to watch
i kinda feel sorry for haga
Me too, ever since JT annouced he was going to MotoGP, he has seemed to struggle, Haga was onfire, and has been for the last few rounds.

I think he will struggle in motogp tbh, as much as I'd like him to do well.
Quote from danowat :
I think he will struggle in motogp tbh, as much as I'd like him to do well.

depends with what team he's with i suppose?

is he getting a factory honda ride?
Well, no, Tech 3, they are a satelitte team, so they have some, but not much, factory backing.
he does have a great team manager, and they have had good results of late with sylvan fingers crossed for that team
i loved seeing them dunlop clad yamaha's at the front this season and i really wanted sylvan to get a podium
#6 - garph
Tech 3 Yamaha will be very different next season, hopefully anyway, more factory backing and better tires (i.e. not dunlops).

Just have to wait and see how its goes
Tech 3 have done really well this year considering the package they had, so hopefully JT will get up there and give us something to watch.

For me JT is like the british version of Valentino Rossi, he is not just a very fast guy on a motorbike, but also very down to earth and always giving the fans extra attention. I'm kind of sad to see him go to motoGP. I have really got into suberbikes now, mainly because of the boring motoGP season, and I don't want to see JT finishing 10th on a rubbish bike. If he gets a good bike, he will do well.
his teammate colin edwards is also a good devolpment rider from his time with the SP1's 1st couple of years, so lets hope with the manager and riders some success will come
i keep reading about a one tyre rule coming into effect in moto gp next year i still cannot make my mind up if its a good or bad thing
#9 - J@tko
Great News for the Brits then!

We just need Andy (WTCC) and Lewis (F1) to win then its a triple celebration! :static:

I love that smilie!!!
Yep congrats to Toseland, but i was cheering for Haga... not bad season anyway Bayliss driving like mad with slow 999 Haga going fast with tyre eating yamaha and Biaggi making some good race on suzuki. Toseland did a lot of good races and some bad ones, i think he risked more to lose championship than others winning it
Let's see next year what happen, but i really dont like the 1200cc thingy. If you want to have 2 cylinders less that's your problem...
WD Toseland :up: He's always been a great competitor and I'm sure he deserved every point (my liking of riders named Troy notwithstanding ). I wish they'd put SBK back on free TV down here though. I have to pay for bloody cable or net feeds if I want to watch it these days *grumble bastard mumble*

(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG