The online racing simulator
Secret Weapon Drift School
(19 posts, started )

Secret Weapon Drift School is a collaborative effort from a few drift teams from LFS. Secret Weapon is a drift club as well as a drift school. The club members which will be invite only will be the instructors. Students will be required to apply before he/she is accepted to the curriculum.

The course will be broken down to three courses, Basic Drifting, Intermediate Drifting and Advanced Drifting. Each applicant will apply for either one of the courses depending on which one he/she would like to learn. For beginners and drivers new to the scene the Basic Drifting course is a must, here they will learn how to initiate a drift and how to hold the drift etc. Intermediate Drifting will focus on how to become better at doing longer and high angle drifts, and also how to cut down time in the laps. Lastly once the student has completed or are already capable of passing the Basic Drifting and Intermediate Drifting courses they will move up to Advanced Drifting. The different styles of drifting will be taught in Advanced Drifting, such as Speed Drift, Show Drift, and Speed+Show Drifting. And also in this course they will learn how to twin other drivers, group drift, and battle.

Now that the courses has been explained, I will give some more background about Secret Weapon. Secret Weapon is being sponsored by Shikane Drifters, Peer, and Wheels of Destiny. We're also trying to get contracts out to other drift teams. What the contract is that a student, once graduated from Secret Weapon and we feel is ready to be a part and also an asset to a team will be able to choose to join from one of the teams the school is in contract with(team vacancy will be a factor in this one). So far the teams that are in contract with Secret Weapon are Shikane Drifters, Peer, Wangan Ghosts and Carbz team which doesnt have a name. I still need to contact a few leaders of other teams to see if they are interested in this. I know it sounds like this is mainly focused on the school, but when not teaching the club members will enjoy each other's company drifting, chilling, conversing with each other etc. I hope many of you will support this and contact us if you would like to be a part of the contract.

E-mail me at
[email protected]

or TeinDrift at

[email protected]

Our site which is under construction is:
www.secretweaponschool.shikanedrifters.miccas.net
Very interesting.

Good luck with it man. I'm glad to be a part of it as well
Quote from Cr!t!calDrift :Very interesting.

Good luck with it man. I'm glad to be a part of it as well

sweet bro =] im looking to get more teams on our contract too =] thanks for the support =D
Its good in theory but will it work?
#5 - rroos
I have a feeling it wont work, Sorry guys, But DC has this, They barely get anyone, KHB has this i belive and i think Jack.M the only one that has done this? Might be wrong but Good Luck anyways guys
thanks =] we'll try our best to make it work... nothing is gained when you dont try right so here's us trying and hopefully it'll work as we planned it out... we're also trying to reach out to other teams to take part in this either letting one of their members to be an instructor or by just being in contract with us... im sure that the whole graduating and team thing will appeal to the students so i guess thats what will get them to be a student... also if the other teams will show interest as well in this project then it will most probably work... this can't be done by a few people alone so we're asking anyone thats willing to take part in this to please do =] and all it takes is constant advertisement and as soon as the school starts going and people see that the ones that actually applied improve im sure it'll start attracting even more... but ultimately time will tell... and i hope it works out
#7 - rroos
When you have it all worked out (Logos, sire and all) ill try and get some people from HWC to help ya if ya want Get me on msn
gl with the team subby ill help you out
I hope this works!
Quote from LFSn00b :I get people adding me on MSN nearly every week just for the Drift School

i said i could be wrong xD guess im wrong
sick thanks for all the support guys =]
kk the website is finally done check it out guys =]
Very nice site, Has that look to it that i love, Well done guys
thanks much =]
thanks exide
maybe a dumb question but is there a Demo racers part 2 or is it only licensed ?
#17 - Foqs
Dudes, if you want teaching ppl how to drift, first you should teach yourself. IMO is the best idea for your school.
Quote from Foqs :Dudes, if you want teaching ppl how to drift, first you should teach yourself. IMO is the best idea for your school.

Was that ownage?

Oh and nice to see you can deal up with Racing and Drifting Mitsuo

(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG