The online racing simulator
Playing about with movie maker
(6 posts, started )
#1 - richy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDBdkvmlTpQ

Looking for criticisms and tips on whats bad and whats not etc cheers!

I wanted to check the quality first, fps ok? res ok?

What I guess from watching it myself is that, its probably too long, and some clips could be cut short. And maybe the music is overkill. i dunno.
Whel i geaus its yust your choice of music but i think its horrible

sorry

and you could tr and search for nice camera angles(me also making 1st LFS vid)

Also using movie maker
Quote from richy :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDBdkvmlTpQ

Looking for criticisms and tips on whats bad and whats not etc cheers!

I wanted to check the quality first, fps ok? res ok?

What I guess from watching it myself is that, its probably too long, and some clips could be cut short. And maybe the music is overkill. i dunno.

Yep yep and yep

You could have made it a third of the length and it would have been much better. It's a bit of a chore watching 3 minutes of the same thing. However, when you did the slow motion with your custom cam, it looked pretty good. Make sure, to get max FPS in the video, you record the whole thing at bout 0.5x speed if you weren't doing that already. Do a little music cutting and splicing so you can have the beginning, middle and end of the music crunched together to make it shorter. It's pot luck (when I do it) but it's usually very effective on having a definate beginning and end of the video.

Finally, why were you using Willy Wonka as the music?
aye the music is totally wrong and also the video is abit boring
nothing wrong with the music... but I can't disagree that it maybe doesn't 'FIT'.

Chrissuuu, that music Richy has is the SHIZ.

Richy... Safe bro
Quote from BlueFlame :nothing wrong with the music... but I can't disagree that it maybe doesn't 'FIT'.

Chrissuuu, that music Richy has is the SHIZ.

Richy... Safe bro

Whel tastes of music are difrent i dont like it if where al the same life would be boring

(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG