The online racing simulator
DFP For Sale (in UK)
(6 posts, started )
DFP For Sale (in UK)
I have a very good condition, fully functioning Logitech DFP for sale.

It's complete with wheel, pedals and UK power supply. It does not include the original box. I can supply a CD with PC drivers/software if required.

As I said, all in perfect working order, I bought it for playing LFS while I was living in the UK, but I'm now headed back to Australia and my G25.

Can ship to you if you're in the UK, or you're welcome to pickup from Shrewsbury.

£40 for pickup, or £50 if you want it shipped. I see they normally sell for £50 on eBay, plus shipping, so I think this is a fair price.

I can accept payment either in cash, or via PayPal.

Please contact me via email: [email protected]

Message to Mods: If the forum forbids posts like this, please delete. I checked the FAQ but couldn't find any info.
If nobody from here is interested, I'll put the wheel on ebay.

If you're interested at this price (or want to make an offer), please let me know by tomorrow - I wanted to offer it up to the LFS guys first as is seems to be a (generally) good community.
I'm actually interested, will you be sending it through Royal Mail or another parcel delivery firm?
Royal Mail at this stage, unless the buyer had any objections.
Have advertised this wheel on eBay now. Thank you for the interest.
Sold
The wheel sold within 10 minutes of listing on eBay. The buyer chose to "Buy It Now" at £55 (plus £10 P&P). I mention it just to provide an idea of ballpark prices for anyone interested.

If there are any mods around, please feel free to lock or delete this thread as appropriate. Thank you.

DFP For Sale (in UK)
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG