The online racing simulator
What music are you into
(38 posts, started )
Quote :"Die Frau ist der Knaller!!"

Hahahah. German sounds so funny .
Music I like, eh? Well I have a few catagories so I'll break it down for ya

Stoner: - When I'm just chillin' like a hippie with my pot-head friends
- Zeppelin (Specifically BBC Sessions Live)
- Pink Floyd (The Wall both discs, or watch the movie)
- Bob Marley (Nothing specific, usually random songs)
Sometimes we'll listen to music thats newer, and rip on it for taking all the joy out of music while stoned, saying its too angry

Thinking, and Stressful Music: What I listen too when I'm just bummed, or have alot on my mind
- Floyd (Again, usually The Wall, if you know what it means it REALLY opens your spirit)
- Rush (Personally I am a huge fan of Neil Peart, he's amazing at what he does, puts drumming on a whole new level)
- Techo.... (Lately I've heard some techno from 'DJ Tiesto' and 'Darude' and I'm impressed so I got some albums, I'm starting to enjoy it, I have on Burning - Darude Before The Storm)

Those Other Times: Music I listen to when I'm reallly happy, or 'celebrating' I supose. When I'm thouroughly impressed with life
- Guns N' Roses (Nothing specific, usually some of Slash's best pieces)
- Queen (Just something I'm about)
- Red Hot Chili Peppers (I find the funk aspect of their music keeps me jamming to the riffs)
- David Wilcox (I grew up listening to this stuff from when I was wee. My dad listened to it all the time when he would be out fixing or tunning his pride junker SUV, before he started with the boozing and turned into an ass hole, Wilcox takes me back before that)

There's my music taste in a short. I also listen to MANNNNY other artists, but I feel that these most represent me. I've got hundreds of CD's, cassettes, 8-tracks, and vynyls, so SRV, Muddy Waters, BB King pop up once in a while, along with the kickass 70's era.
~Bryan~
I mostly listens to Technical/Brutal Death Metal and Thrash Metal.

I also enjoy some funk bands because I like playing funky stuff on my bass.
May I ask... What is "Brutal Death Metall"
Sounds scary
Quote from zeugnimod :

You probably know the new song of Sandra Nasic already then. I like it a lot.

No I didn't! Thanks I like it, but on first listen it's not as good as the stuff on Walking on a Thin Line... Such a shame they broke up
Yes, I liked them a lot, too. But I found "Don't give me names" a bit better.

My favourites are "Quietly" and especially "Living in a lie". I love songs that start slowly and build up throughout the whole song.

And she's not too ugly either.
Quote from zeugnimod :Yes, I liked them a lot, too. But I found "Don't give me names" a bit better.

My favourites are "Quietly" and especially "Living in a lie". I love songs that start slowly and build up throughout the whole song.

And she's not too ugly either.

Great great great! Never got to see them live Guano Apes we miss you!
I only listen to what technoviking commands me to listen to, or GTFO!!!
Deep Purple, AC/DC, The Allman Brothers Band, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Led Zeppelin, Jimi Hendrix, Rainbow... everything blues based classic rock goes. Little bit prog too, like Uriah Heep or Kingston Wall. I don't "know" anything jazz but Miles Davis (not so much into that weird fusion stuff) is nice once in a while. Also little bit film music like Ennio Morricone.

Rock 'n' roll already achieved perfection in the 70's, so why bother with new music.

I'll try anything from pretty much any genre. Currently on my mp3 player:

Aerosmith, Breaking Benjamin, Bon Jovi, The Calling, Lynden David Hall, The Avenue Q soundtrack, Train, Thunder, Jordan Knight, Richard Marx, Maroon 5, Lifehouse and a load of random other stuff. And a 60-minute Italian learning course I also quite like some of Beethoven's piano pieces.
Quote from dropin_biking :
- Floyd (Again, usually The Wall, if you know what it means it REALLY opens your spirit)

Ahh.. but too fast for me right now
[Puts on Comfortably Numb]

What music are you into
(38 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG