The online racing simulator
TBO is Silver Again
TBO class cars (RB4, FXO, XRT) are now back to silver licence requirement for the Race 2 server. UF1 is no longer available.

We plan to try seperating the two Race 2 servers again, to TBO and GTR, which we currently anticipate on doing when the next LFS major patch update arrives (we're secretly hoping the AI sucks so we dont loose all our drivers! lol).
Quote from Becky Rose :TBO class cars (RB4, FXO, XRT) are now back to silver licence requirement for the Race 2 server. UF1 is no longer available.

We plan to try seperating the two Race 2 servers again, to TBO and GTR, which we currently anticipate on doing when the next LFS major patch update arrives (we're secretly hoping the AI sucks so we dont loose all our drivers! lol).

Great work!
Thanks a lot for the change
If the AI are turn out good maybe u could add some of them

Sounds good, I'd give it a go but me &@% broadband got a DOS attack which put me over double my allowance so am now throttled for the next 2 weeks so no chance of racing with any more than a handfull of people till then
this has now given me even more reason to get silver
Quote from Glenn67 :If the AI are turn out good maybe u could add some of them

Sounds good, I'd give it a go but me &@% broadband got a DOS attack which put me over double my allowance so am now throttled for the next 2 weeks so no chance of racing with any more than a handfull of people till then

Indeed no more empty servers Well do you earn the same points if you beat AIs, ah well lets first test what Scawen comes up with.
#6 - Bean0
It'll still be on GTRs all the bloomin' time I bet
Glad to hear this. Hmm, now I gotta learn to drive the TBO's Too bad I'll have to miss out on GT2 now until I get to gold
GT2 is still silver obsolum, and the server is still time sharing until the next LFS patch.
Ah wups, must have misread your post.
when will the next major patch come out? or is there no date yet?
I am as in the dark as you are on that.
Quote from Becky Rose :I am as in the dark as you are on that.

You dont know... heard somehwere you are higher then the devs
lol
Quote from SpikeyMarcoD :Indeed no more empty servers Well do you earn the same points if you beat AIs, ah well lets first test what Scawen comes up with.

I'd like to be the first one to report AI1 for rough driving
Quote from Danke :I'd like to be the first one to report AI1 for rough driving

It would be the day AI 1 obtains unobtanium.

*slaps himself to wake up *
Good decision on TBOs imo and the soon erthe GTRs are move onto another server the better not keep on the changing cars - bit annoying when you just got onto the server for a few TBO races and then it changes to cars that you don't want to drive at all.
TBOs and UF1s - You know it makes sense
Woohoo! Great news.
Thanks for the change!
Muchas Gracias.
Seems like an improvement; shall try it as opportunity arises.
aha mkay. but where have the rotation between gtr(gt2) and TBO races gone? everytime i have a look at ur homepage for a checkout what car is used on RACE 2 server i always see this: XRT, RB4, FXO on "some track" ... no more gt2 races there?

greets, irieting

ps: sry 4 my bad english.

Quote from irieting :aha mkay. but where have the rotation between gtr(gt2) and TBO races gone? everytime i have a look at ur homepage for a checkout what car is used on RACE 2 server i always see this: XRT, RB4, FXO on "some track" ... no more gt2 races there?

greets, irieting

Bad luck I guess
There is plenty of GTR/GTR2 races, and I would belive it`s something like 50/50% chance of TBO class or GTR class racing.

So, just take a look on the server some times, and you will probally soon find a GTR race
Quote from irieting :aha mkay. but where have the rotation between gtr(gt2) and TBO races gone? everytime i have a look at ur homepage for a checkout what car is used on RACE 2 server i always see this: XRT, RB4, FXO on "some track" ... no more gt2 races there?

greets, irieting

yeah same here, thats why i joined the single-seater-server

but as "The Very End" already stated out: just bad luck.
I confirm that since two weeks there are more TBO than GTR, are the change balance between GTR / TBO really random 50% or is there is chance of some system beug ?

Michel.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG