Official complaints (has to be here) and penalties
Any complaints which are severe here.
Only comments from the parts involved can be written here

Use this form:
Date:
Race number:
Lap:
The cars involved:

Please, don´t write about all racing incidents. Just if it´s severe bad race manner and it is needed to be looked at. It can also be about chatting.

There are three levels of severity:
1. Racing incidents, which is mostly caused by lag or misjusting and not on purpose. Will not give any punishment.

2. Accidents because of careless and disrespectful driving concerning the other drivers and rules. F.ex cutting (4 wheels on the grass on the inside of a curve), not to be careful when entrying/exiting from pit or grass, not obeying blue flag, (when you have a fair chance to do it), bumping into another car repeatedly, obstruction to hinder to be overtaken (not the same as defensive driving, where you don´t have any contact) It can also be some kind of repeatedly disrespectful chatting.This will result in a penalty of 10 points in the overall and final standing.

3. Wrecking, not obeying admins advices, warnings or orders or repeatedly continuing to be careless or disrespectfull. This will cause kicking or banning for a minimum of 1 event day, maýbe more. Only admin decides what is best for the situation and the league.

These rules are made, because we start to see a need for it, but we want to make them simple and effective and easy to understand. They can be changed, if admin see that´s neccesary.

Only official complaints will be looked at and only complaints written here before there is gone 2 days after the race. Any comments from the involved part will be investigated up 2 days after they are noticed by PM about the complaint. (Therefore, and untill the time limit is reached, it´s possible that a decision can be changed again until both parts are heard or they forgive each other)

You can´t complain for another.
Complaint from the MRT race at Blackwood
Date: 25. sept. '07
Race number: 2
Lap: 10
The cars involved: Steen (Denmark) and dba|Who Cares.

Lap 10 - Final lap. Getting a good draft on the final straight and was clearly in a position to move by and get 5.'th spot from Steen (Denmark), when he makes a move to right (where I am) slight he has no benefit of doing so, as the final straight is going left. Unless of course, it was to either block me or ram me. He hit me and I went right in the wall, loosing 5 places.
In my opinion it was a very unsporting manouvrer, and it surely cost me the 5'th spot from deadlast on the grid.
I have seen the replay from different views and conclude that Steen wanted to obstruct Whocares for overtaking him, but accidently did hit him, so he rammed into the barrier.

I don´t think the purpose was to hit him, but I´m sure he wanted to obstruct. If it has been just defensive driving, the move should have been before Whocares was on his side.

Therefore this is a Level 2 severity:This will result in a penalty of 10 points in the overall and final standing.

Hope for all parts accept and understanding!
-
(LasseVP) DELETED by Humbleridderen
-
(Humbleridderen) DELETED by Humbleridderen
Hmmm..i really need to look at replay of this one, i slowed down to get the corner cos i saw we would go side by side, but then i ended up in the tires too, guess i was hit from behind...but if it ´s my fault, then im sorry.
After watching the replay i refuse to take the whole blame for this insident, i came with much more speed for that corner but had to brake to get it cos didn´t have the right line but i was then already with my front wheel ahead of his front, my car bounced a little of the cerb and me and lfsn00b touched, the results were a crash.
I was the big loser in this insident, cos now Speedway gained so many points over me, and it will be very difficult to catch up.

lfsn00b, i hope we are cool with this
Unity Mini League 5, 2nd october, race 2, 2nd - 3rd lap

After having viewed the accident several times from different angles and cars in different speed, I see the accident as an overoptimistic overtaking manoevre from Arnis side.

It is true what Arni said, that he tried to do it clean and got his nose in front. But that´s not enough, when the other car doesn´t have anywhere to go than into the tyres. LFSNoob tried his best to take the possible line to the very right. He is not obliged to break for an overtaking car, if he is in the raceline and he is not obliged to turn away from his line, if it means he will crash himself. The matter that Arnis car bounced the curve and therefore had a line which shut the door completely for LFSNoob, isn´t enough for saying it´s just a race incident. I see it as Arni took a chance, but misjudged the situation. But in top of that, he should recognice, that it was a high speed accident and a pretty risky manoevre, which easily could result in a big accident, as it did..4 cars got involved, and therefore I find it overoptimistic and careless driving..too eager! Arni, I know you didn´t want, but you did it wrong..(this time)

Sry, Arni..10 points penalty in the final standing!
No prob, i accept the punishment , end of story

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG