The online racing simulator
Butt Hole Drifters
(91 posts, started )
No It Just Says Butt Hole Drifters On The Doors
Anyone wants to start fart speed ricers team?
just joking
Posted for a new skin no pic of a butt anywhere
Is it just me, or does this team sorta make you think that the skin would be goatse?

If you don't know what goatse is, don't look it up, this is a warning thx.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Great, one less forum user I need to pay attention to.

Yes is was quite a imature thing to say, sorry about that.
Quote from Rdcranno :Yes is was quite a imature thing to say, sorry about that.

No problem, man... it just gets pretty frustrating to see Americans consistently bashed here.
well us americans can be noobs sometimes
Uranus Drifters :ices_rofl
arnt most drifters "butt holes"... especially when drifting on a race server damnit.
Quote from DANDAMAN05 :arnt most drifters "butt holes"... especially when drifting on a race server damnit.

Not all drifters are, just the ones that think
"ZOMG IM TEH 1337, my slidez go 4ever and rockzorz and i pwns n00bz in Dorifitio battles" ect.

Sorry couldnt resist
we demo guys are noobs but look at this xD ignore the diauloge
sry for any extra posts ill stop if i get s2
Attached files
S15And Me.mpr - 65.8 KB - 155 views
Quote from DANDAMAN05 :arnt most drifters "butt holes"... especially when drifting on a race server damnit.

im not trying to argue or anything but i can say the same thing about some racers :P coz they come on to a Drift server and race along and bash on the drifters on the server... so i guess it all comes down to the person and not to the style of driving...

anyways back on topic... good luck on the team =D if you need some help just ask =]
what does 1337 means?
(_[-]4 [\]() !5 ol(_)lvl8
this team is so popular, everyone knows about it haha.

Quote :what does 1337 means?

1337 = LEET
Liking the name.

Anyone want to join my new drift team, Chlamydia Drifters?

j/k
butt holes? :ices_rofl:insane:illepall
Clowpaint and me discussed over msn about this topic we came to the result that Butthole Drifting is the Future.

pfffff...

heheh, butt hole...

Tell us, why did you give it that name?
Quote from baSh0r :Clowpaint and me discussed over msn about this topic we came to the result that Butthole Drifting is the Future.

if buttholes really are the future - i´m in.

Butt Hole Drifters
(91 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG