The online racing simulator
Team 25 (New Clan?)
(2 posts, started )
Team 25 (New Clan?)
Hello everyone.

I wish to setup a new LFS clan, called Team 25 (25 is my lucky number )

The idea of this clan is for everyone to have fun, whether it be racing against another clan or having inter-team racing/competition's! You don't have to be super fast, we would welcome everyone, fast or slow!

I don't want a fancy name, all the best driver's etc, i just want a clan where everyone can develop their skills and have a great amount of fun!

Obviously we would compete in everything we do but it isn't a big deal if we don't win much, as long as we move forward as a clan Success will come eventually, all the more sweeter!

There will be 3 section's, S2, S1 & Demo.

We will participate in all type's of racing, BMW Sauber to UF1000! Whatever we are good at racing!

So please post here if you are intrested, i can setup a forum/website and shall run thing's as top boss lol, although obviously i wont control everything and everyone will have a say!

The only problem is i dont have a server we can use to practice/host race's on. If anyone wishes to join and has a server spair, it would be greatly appreciated if we could use it! You would obviously recieve credit on the website, server etc

Thank's
Mclarenmatt

P.S. I race as [25] Kemsley atm!
dont you mean.

LFS Team*

gawd you will be saying 'hey guys change the map' next.

anyway, good luck with it!

Team 25 (New Clan?)
(2 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG