The online racing simulator
Can this run Crysis?
(6 posts, started )
Can this run Crysis?
Can a NVidia 7600 run the new game Crysis? I know it can run the other science fiction FPS giant BlackSite: Area 51. But I was told that my video card would be very borderline.

Or you can tell me if this site is accurate (based on the site I can run it): http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/referrer/srtest
#2 - Jakg
No-one can tell you, so far the only thing we have is beta, and while you'll get away with Low, the beta is bugged to fizzle.

Wait 'till the 25th for the Demo i say...
Quote from Jakg :No-one can tell you, so far the only thing we have is beta, and while you'll get away with Low, the beta is bugged to fizzle.

Wait 'till the 25th for the Demo i say...

So that site is probably just based on the Beta then. Thxs
#4 - Jakg
The site is based on what CryTek said, but i'd wait for the demo because CryTek are making claims about 64-bit etc that i think they'll struggle to live up to...
Quote from Jakg :The site is based on what CryTek said, but i'd wait for the demo because CryTek are making claims about 64-bit etc that i think they'll struggle to live up to...

You've been very helpful thxs a lot
Quote from lizardfolk :Can a NVidia 7600 run the new game Crysis?

Well the crytek team said it can run with that card but the performance will be crap. I have that card laying around somewhere so i will do a test with the 7600GT to see what the performance is like on it.

Can this run Crysis?
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG