The online racing simulator
LOTA Grand Touring Cup...the Movie
(9 posts, started )
I like
Well... it's a good video. But with a few more FPS it would have been even better.
I Like it very much cool video
#5 - Danke
My video debut and it's footage of me getting spun out in the KY Nat Oval section! Ah well, they say that all publicity is good publicity...

Nice video though!
Liked the video, some really nice action going on, no STUPID crashes , or anything that makes LFS look shit.. Just the racing that everyone here knows.. and I LOVED the soundtrack.
Quote from BlueFlame :Liked the video, some really nice action going on, no STUPID crashes , or anything that makes LFS look shit.. Just the racing that everyone here knows.. and I LOVED the soundtrack.

Lol, my FZR getting flipped on Fern Bay was pretty un-fun, but not totally unrealistic. So I see what you mean.

Great video
#8 - bbman
Not too keen on the music, but I love the smoking tires at the pitstops at the end... Very nice touch!
Quote from BlueFlame :Liked the video, some really nice action going on, no STUPID crashes , or anything that makes LFS look shit.. Just the racing that everyone here knows.. and I LOVED the soundtrack.

Lots of good racing in the GTC series. Clean and fast racers.

(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG