The online racing simulator
Pit stop bug - Fix your car in matter of seconds.
I noticed this bug when I went to the pit and then some idiot drove straight into me from behind... I got kinda mad but then I realized that all my tyres were changed and then damages were fixed but I only went to the pits for about 2 seconds.

The only thing that didnt get done was fueling because thats done at the end... The strange thing is just that the whole car gets repaired as you stop at the pit instead of each "piece" getting fixed when its time for it to get fixed.

#2 - J@tko
Its really great if you can get someone else to push you as soon as you pit. Although fuel may be an issue! It is a problem - I only noticed it a few weeks ago when someone clobbered me and i got a drive thru for speeding after they hit me- and I'm sure that the devs have noticed it and if they consider it to be a big problem, then they'll fix it. (probably)
It makes it unfair for the people who have had to do a long pitstop?
Yeah its kinda unfair.

In a race, those 10-15 seconds means a lot.
I like the bug sometimes. but I'm ussaly the one getting bumped out.
Quote from Zachary Zoomy :I like the bug sometimes. but I'm ussaly the one getting bumped out.

:rolleyes:

It can be a very anoying bug, specially when you lose with only a second or two, and you know it was because he got "help" when he pited.
this guy is great ^^, too bad hes gonna get banned... Anywho, you can test this bug if you have a ufr roll set and break all suspensions, then make a pitstop
the bigest bug is, you get repaired at all. e.g a broken suspension should not be able to be fixed, same with deformation...
Quote from Fischfix :the bigest bug is, you get repaired at all. e.g a broken suspension should not be able to be fixed, same with deformation...

+1 i think that driving standards will improve as people will be abit more aware of how far they can push, push to far and its shift+S for you
Quote from imthebestracerthereis :this guy is great ^^, too bad hes gonna get banned... Anywho, you can test this bug if you have a ufr roll set and break all suspensions, then make a pitstop

Why did he get baned?
Nope, he was making useless posts... of course hes a friend of mine...
Since its my friends account I can tell you why hes banned...

"registering another account after a banned account"

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG