The online racing simulator
Comming Soon
(36 posts, started )
#1 - dadge
Comming Soon
#2 - richy
lol that is awesome.
#3 - dadge
in time my young friend. a hint to you maybe, learn the XFR. season 3 is going to be close
might get back into season 3. After all, have to defend my title.
#5 - Dru
is this an 'ariel drifting' competition?
#6 - garph
Quote from Leprekaun :might get back into season 3. After all, have to defend my title.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahha.

Ah man that's funny, cheers for that, brilliant stuff.
#7 - dadge
Shakedown
a little get together has been organised for tonight 9pm (uk time) @ the atc team public #1 server. the tracks that we will be racing on will be the tracks used in this league, and maybe a few new ones. all are welcome.
Good Fun, Thanks all!
#9 - dadge
Just a small question, my account has been banned on the ATC site, where according to the rules of the league, thats where incidents are to be reported so what do I do if I wish to report incidents?

Thanks!
i have a feeling you already know how this is going to end lep. i'll pm you later on today.
Can't believe you'd even think of entering (or that you'd even think that you'd be allowed to race) after all thats gone on, all the trouble that has been caused.

This is one of the things that your behaviour has lost you. You are not welcome in this league.

No more posting in this section please.
If Lep joins the league, I won't take part in it. I think that pretty much clears how I feel about him.
I just wish to clarify that last season was hosted by the CRC and while at the time, I was involved with many conflicts between ATC members, that shouldn't give you the right to have me banned from the series. The decision as I see it is up to Stoney. True, he and I don't get on well anymore but I've noticed on the Challenge Cup website that "01" is Reserved with an appropriate blue background (or Cobalt) and Polar White text, stating that my return was expected. I will leave the decision up to you lads but I would just like to notify you that I know how to race in leagues in a professional manner and I've decided not to speak to any of the participants whom I've had former conflicts with in order to maintain the professionalism of the league and to make sure that it is understood by people that I'm only there to compete and defend the title that I rightfully posses.

As you are the RD dadge, I will leave the decision up to you. You and I haven't got on well in the past and while, as I've mentioned before, hate the concept of being on bad terms with people, I will not attempt any form of truce because you and I both know how it ends.

I await your PM later today and I'm sorry to see you think that way The End but everyone is entitled to have their own opinion.
Hello Leprekaun.

Ive not spoken to you in a while, and I have to say that those haven't been trouble free months, however my troubles have not been with you. So that is a good thing.

Actually, you are wrong to bring my username into this, and let me tell you why. The Challenge Cup started as a CRC event. The CRC doesn't and hasn't existed for quite a while now.

The Challenge Cup Season Three, is run by the ATC team, hence its posting in the ATC Subsection of the Official LFS Forums.

I created the website for the Challenge Cup, and in the past, yes I was involved, however now, my involvement starts and ends with the website.

Good luck to you in the future.
PM sent and you will not be racing in this league, hope that clears anything up you didn't understand.
Quote from Leprekaun :I was involved with many conflicts between ATC members, that shouldn't give you the right to have me banned from the series.

If you'd researched a bit you'd have discovered they have every right.

Quote :I've decided not to speak to any of the participants whom I've had former conflicts with

Who does that leave?

Seriously though, Lep, I thought you'd moved on, and that was best for all concerned.
I made the skins for the series Lep, I deliberately made your skin with the number 1 even though I knew you were not allowed to enter this season. The reason I did that was out of respect of your driving last season, but also as a reminder that conduct off track is just as important as performance on it.

Hopefully this will show people that this series is not just about great action on the track, but also a good atmosphere between the drivers and the organisers.
No problem at all lads. I just thought perhaps you could try and see how I'm viewing things.

I wish you all the best with the league.

Make sure to look after those fronts
A full promotional video is being rendered right now by me, I will have it uploaded for everyone tomorrow. Sadly this is not an ariel drifting competition, I'm quite good at that.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :A full promotional video is being rendered right now by me, I will have it uploaded for everyone tomorrow. Sadly this is not an ariel drifting competition, I'm quite good at that.

Nice, can't wait to see it.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :A full promotional video is being rendered right now by me, I will have it uploaded for everyone tomorrow. Sadly this is not an ariel drifting competition, I'm quite good at that.

Did you make it from the races on Sunday?
nice vid qs
very nice

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG