XRGT sets?
(6 posts, started )
XRGT sets?
Hi all, new'ish here.. I've always really enjoyed racing with slower cars, and I'm starting to get the XFG down. Now I'd like to get a good handle on the XRGT - low HP RWD fun. No matter the setup, it seems to always be pretty wild/unpredictable in corners though, not to mention slower than the XFG. Are these just characteristics of this car, or do any of you have specific setups you'd like to share/point me to? I just snagged the Team Inferno sets and it still seems a bit slow, and crazy in the corners.. (unless really babied) Since I'm kinda new to the car, I could just not be pushing its limits really well, and that'd explain a little why I keep getting such slow laptimes, (at Blackwood), but it still seems too crazy in a corner for a 2500lb 140hp RWD car..
Some of those setups are a bit tail-happy yeah.. but setting up your wheel may be even more beneficial than a different setup. Lower the wheel turn compensation in controls to < .5, makes it easier, for me anyways.
That's very likely a big part of my problem - I'm stuck on a joystick until I can snag DFP. I've got it setup to drive pretty well in the XFG, but it may need some more tweaking to deal with a RWD, or might always just be a little twitchy. I'll play with the compensation, thanks..
If you've tried my easy race setup for the XR GT (see sticky) then I don't have a more stable set than that to offer.
Yeah, I snagged those a short while back, thanks again.. I'll just blame it on my driving with a joystick for now, (and pretend I'm not still a n00b )
xrg rallycross setup
has any 1 got a rallycross setup for the xrg if so can they email it to me at [email protected] cheers
-
(Shadowww) DELETED by Bob Smith : schpam
-
(G!NhO) DELETED by Bob Smith : schpam

XRGT sets?
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG