The online racing simulator
racing line?
im not sure if this is possibly but its worth a shot, i would like a racing line that progresses with me, a sort of trail that lasts per lap, but that also records throttle and brake points, kinda like the license thing on gt4 but a progressive one, so say on blackwood, on the straight after the chicane i brake at around 160 so the trail would leave a red line at 160 meters and turns back to w/e colour when i come off the brakes but the next lap i brake at 150 so the red line starts later, then if the lap time dosnt improve the same racing line stays untill its beaten...
it does seem a bit to much to me but it would help me (and possibly) a lot of others if it could work, might be something the devs could possibly implement into the game if it worked right..i have absoloutly zero programming knowledge so i havnt got a clue what work it would take or if its even possible but i thought id ask anyways
It's possible, as Keygetys has proven with his ghostcar mod:

http://www.kegetys.net/lfs/

But it's not trivial, requires some rather more elaborate manipulation of LFS than most people on this forum are in a habit of doing. It's borders on being a request better argued for in LFS itself, than an add-on, IMHO.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG