The online racing simulator
12h of Kyoto: Final Grid & Pre-Race Notes
The race is going to start soon, and it took me many hours to analyze every single team's laps, and find their fastest VALID laps. Many teams cut the chicane (unintentionally of course), and usually only a few laps were counted as valid. There were some close calls with teams like POD and T7R iirc, the right front tire would be very close to staying on the left-apex's curb, but it clearly didn't touch . But to be fair to everyone that did a valid lap, all those times are 100% positive valid laps. If you feel you did a faster lap, please PM me with the time on the clock that the lap starts so I can check it. As you can see, the screenshot from the qualifying was very misleading, and now the times are in proper order . Also note, there were so many people that qualified for one team, that many other teams did not show up on the initial chart (eg Prodrive and Zwarte GT2 cars). But I got everyone, I hope

Grats to SK Gaming and CoRe Racing for pole positions!

GRENTIS and CoRe Racing GT1 cars are NOT participating.

I noted which driver did the time, to help a bit. I did record the times at which they set those laptimes, but my PC crashed midway through this, so I lost it all. So that chart is final, and it took me a longgg time Only two teams did not put in valid laps (DNQ).

Also note, as an admin decision, Fusion Racing is given a DNS for failing to connect during qualifying. AND, Arni, your connection is very unstable on the server, you will need to fix it because it caused quite a few disconnects on the server. If it persists in the race, you may be disqualified as a driver, or as a team. As discussed briefly, we were going to allow a last-minute qualifying before the race, but seeing that only one driver attempted to join, we cannot allow a different driver (DuCK) to qualify before the race. Fusion's start position is 27th, sorry.

PRE-RACE Notes/Reminders:

I want to post some important reminders, and I want every team to make sure they read this, including all participating drivers!!! All of this is important to know BEFORE THE RACE!!!
  • Race start method is with the pacecar/rolling-start.
  • Be sure to have the proper nickname format. Many drivers did not correct them in the qualifying. Format = CLASS - X.xxxxxxx (First initial. Last Name (white text)). And of course everyone knows GT1 is blue, and GT2 is red.
  • DO NOT cross the yellow pit exit line when exiting the pits! Stay inside the pit exit lane at all times, if we catch you crossing it during the race, you will be given a penalty. PICTURE
  • Please be careful around other cars, especially a slower or faster class car. In qualifying, some GT1 cars were plowing through GT2 cars... and GT2 cars heavily blocking GT1 cars. So please be careful, and be patient.
  • NO Chatting During the race.
  • The server should be connected to the relay, so Race Spectator should work. Worst case scenario, use teamspeak/ventrillo to communicate, and the tracker to manage strategy.
  • You can communicate with other teams and admins in the MoE IRC channel on GameSurge @ #moe. If you have a complaint during the race, contact any admin present via the LFS Forum through PM, or on IRC. If it is a crash complaint, you need to have a replay handy, and submit your complaint within 1 hour.
  • Do NOT cut the chicanes. You already know that by now I am sure. But admins will give penalties for repeated cutting, be careful.

• Do NOT drive through the pitboxes or the yellow lines in the pitlane. Please stay in the proper pitlane as you approach & exit your chosen pitbox.
Happy Racing, and Good Luck everyone!
-
(BBO@BSR) DELETED by BBO@BSR

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG