The online racing simulator
#1 - Dru
MoE GT1 Driver required (if its allowed?)
Hello MoE forum readers.

With a little over 36 hours to go before the first event of the series we have had a series of major issues which is looking like the ZWR GT1 car will not make the field.

Our problem is a simple one, we now only have 2 signed up GT1 drivers available for the race, we of course do have other drivers in the Team, but none with any great deal of experience in the FZR, particulalry around Kyoto.

I have read the rules as as far as i can see, as long as we notify by email prior to the start we can sign up a driver for the race correct?

If this is the case, i am asking that any FZR driver out there who is not racing this weekend and has experience of running in MoE in an FZR PLEASE get in touch with me via this thread or PM.

THe stints required are around the 11-14.00 time where we are most at risk and require the additional driver.

Anyone out there within the LFS community able to help ZWR GT1 car out?

Cheers in advance,

Dru.
Just as information from the admin side: yes, you can have non-team-members in the car, as long as we know about them (tracker stuff) and they did and will not race in another car during the specific race.
#3 - Dru
Quote from Hoellsen :Just as information from the admin side: yes, you can have non-team-members in the car, as long as we know about them (tracker stuff) and they did and will not race in another car during the specific race.

I read the rules and from my understanding thought it was ok to post, thanks for the clarification

We really don't wanna pull the GT2 car out as this weekend we have the 2 presenters of simracingtonight driving that car, so its a great oppotunity to show them what LFS and MoE is all about.
#4 - Dru
Have got the 6 Drivers signed up in other thread

thank for this,

Dru.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG