The online racing simulator
banger racing
(6 posts, started )
banger racing
An idea came to me the other night banger racing round car park (from Kamo's server ) and i was thinking what if you could make one arena like oval shaped then have another one somewhere else like in a 8 shape, then at the the start point/pits you could have kinda like a meetin point and the race linup like they do in reality. It was just an idea but i thought it would make a pretty good autocross server if you could make it. Obviously car park would be too samll it would have to be AU Autocross. Also, i wouldnt know how you would do the checkpoints etc. but if anyone would be up to this crazy challenge then that would be very very cool

Cpl.
#2 - ORION
there are billions of different banger racing tracks out there :P
Well, you can build it yourself if you want, it's not difficult
i do try to make them myself but they are pretty crap when i do 'em
You love spamming too!

Anyway, CPL.Anger, some really great banger tracks are when theirs a figure 8, and a jump too going through the middle
Quote from Vendetta :You love spamming too!

Anyway, CPL.Anger, some really great banger tracks are when theirs a figure 8, and a jump too going through the middle

no u r
on a thread firther down the page some one said that there was banger servers can you name some servers please. i know im daft

banger racing
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG