http://www.mediafire.com/?eyl2fybdgru

Extended Stats below.

The 3 winners, please PM me your paypal address for the prize
Attached images
qual.jpg
Attached files
Gimme_R1.zip - 343.7 KB - 189 views
Gimme_R2.zip - 640.8 KB - 194 views
First race was great. Qualified 2nd, thought it would stay that way, as Husky was pulling away. Then he made an error, I just managed to get past. The remaining laps were incredibly intense, but I just about held him off.

Second race, I had no laps on the combo at all, so it was a learning process from the start. It was all going well when I made a tiny error and tonix slipped past. Unfortunately me and MrSkill touched afterwards, and from then on I kept making errors / pushing too hard until I eventually ended up upside down and had to spectate.

Grats to Husky for the overall win.
#3 - tonix
If only that fake-spin-lag thing hadn't happened and I hadn't dodged nothing in the first race. I hate lag. Was a bit hard climbing back up from the last place. My nemesis mantra didn't work that well either, could actually see Kev already but then there was this one bloke with so distracting yellow rear-end that I couldn't get over it. Erhmn...Was hard work, had great fun really driving way too fast though.

Did show Kev who is who in the second race, but didn't really feel like a victory when he was pulled out of the race by his (now ex?) girlfriend. I hope it was something important at least.

Did enjoy the event! Thanks!

edit. Watched some of the race 1 replay and it wasn't a fake spin by Tonix after all, although it was a pretty fast and unrealistic looking, so it might have been lag related collision. I sucked with gears today, twice I mess up in T1 and can't find proper gears. Now I go take some pretty pictures. :P
Race 1 was pretty quiet for me. Kept making little mistakes and it took me 10 laps to get a decent consistent pace happening, by which time Speedway and BBT were about 5 seconds up the road and they stayed there (until Speedway crashed out on lap 18 anyway ).

In race 2 I was settled into a little midfield pack behind Blackout, Troy and Speedway and infront of Bean0, and looking forward to the fight developing, when the phone rang... :banghead:
Still waiting on paypal details from husky and bbt

Adaptive Racing "Gimme some skin" results & media
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG