The online racing simulator
LFS Time!

Add another time area in CTRL + Shift mode that is the same time as the master server and everyone set races according to that.

Although UTC is sufficient
Quote from xaotik :I really can't figure out what the problem is if time is given in UTC. If a race starts at 1800 UTC and it's now 1600 UTC then it means you'll have to wait 2 hours regardless of your timezone.

Yea, if there is a Universal time zone, everyone can just 'sycronise watches' with that. Then .... what Xaotik said
-
(andy29) DELETED by andy29
Here is a simple solution: Learn basic addition and subtraction
this ^

All you need to do is find out what the timezone your league/whatever is using, and then how many hours you need to add/subtract to get that to your local time
Just make all the LFS players on the otjher side of the world sleep during daylight and wake at night.
When I post a time for a league event, even though i've made a big thing over the league time zone being UTC, "sometimes refered to as Z-time or zulu time." I also give the time in various cities too, "that's 8pm in Paris, 7pm in London." etc. By doing this the only person who's ever got a time zone wrong in my league was .... me.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG