next on my list is chrome dash board :P
:riceboy:...finally some use for this :dopey:
And don;t forget the following:

Fluffy Dice
Kev and Shaz on the sunvisor
Burbury Somewhere
And more speakers than Ministry of Sound
Quote from Blackout ::riceboy:...finally some use for this :dopey:

actually this isn't ricing this is jsut colour coding it to your car colour to make it look alot better. nothing to do with stikcing the halfords catalogue to it.
NEONS!!!

[/irony]
i got the yellow one to match my visor on my helmet lol
The window tinted black looks like s1. Maybe a less tinted window that you can see through more would be better
Quote from Vendetta :The window tinted black looks like s1. Maybe a less tinted window that you can see through more would be better

What is this S1 you speak of?
not sure how a window can look like S1 being as they haven't changed from S1 to S2.

S1 is the stage 1 of LFS like S2 that we race now but not as good
Quote from snewham :not sure how a window can look like S1 being as they haven't changed from S1 to S2.

What version of S2 have you been playing??
You can tint visors btw but it has to be done in the helmet skins... lol
can make the windows so you can see throu them, just change the transparacy :S
:S looks mexican

(no offense to people that live in mexico.. its just what hispanic people around the ATL do to their cars.. looks UGLY i think..)
but thats just my opinion
Quote from XCNuse ::S looks mexican

(no offense to people that live in mexico.. its just what hispanic people around the ATL do to their cars.. looks UGLY i think..)
but thats just my opinion

Ohh, I live around Atlanta, its not just the hispanics, alot of blacks do it too..., stereotypically of course. Usually its best to either not tint the windows, or just make it black, because a colored window tint is pretty bad most the time.
OT here, and no offense to any "mexicans" either, lol, but here's why that last pic looks a little "mexican".. Alot of people will tint their windows, and it's good and black etc - then they use amonia based cleaners, which causes the tint to fade to a purple'ish color. That's one of the reason you see alot of "lower buck" cars with purpl'ish looking tinted windows. That and cheap tint. Of course since the F&F movies came to be, you have have the guys that actually buy it that color from the start too. As for window tinting in the game, I'm no rice-boy, but I sort of like the look of lightly tinted windows - though not colors, just good 'ole black. (and not blacked out/solid colors either)
Black Window
@Zonda

Nice and thanks

But this are transparent not black.
Hmm, well, at the risk of a ricaroni name calling war, after putting the black tinted windows in I like them, though since nobody else can see them, I dunno if I'll keep 'em. (as is the same delimma with the sopo lights..)

EDIT-just looked at my car with and without a few times, guess I won't use them. good work though.

Ready-Made tinted Windows
(28 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG