The online racing simulator
Crossover Rally Track
(10 posts, started )
Crossover Rally Track
Watching the x-games today, and then played some "DiRT" on the 360...

Sat down to start some LFS and it hit me... X-Over rally!

You have to do it with 2 people (or one person...but not as fun) and set it for 2 laps (or any even number)

The crossover point is possible place for wrecking, but one side has more slow points before the crossover, so you shouldnt really hit it at the same time. Amazingly, both sides take about the same time to complete, so if your equal racers, you could have some good side-by-side (barring the wall between you) racing towards the end. I thought about using a jump to handle the crossover, but as buggy as the ramps can be, i decided against it...

I'll even make everyone a deal...tell this idiot how to take a screenshot, and I'll put some on here! I searched the forum, but anything with the word screenshot in it comes up, and you can imagine how huge that list gets...
Attached files
FE6_crossover.lyt - 1.8 KB - 555 views
to take a screenshot just press 'ctrl s' in game then it will be saved to ur 'shots' folder in the lfs directory. ill try the map tonight and tell ya what i think.
CTRA should adapt to something like this on their bump and jump servers. instead of on-road they should do a off-road server too
need screenies
Quote from Sueycide_FD :CTRA should adapt to something like this on their bump and jump servers. instead of on-road they should do a off-road server too

sorry for double but good idea but i find the ctra servers to complicated i cant even race
now this is the kinda thing i'd like to see on the CTRA's bump and jump
it might make one big crash
Quote from PLAYAPIMP :it might make one big crash

Yeah, I dunno that LFS could do a proper super special stage?
They shouldn't actually cross but you would need a bridge or something that isn't gonna happen. Would be a lot cooler if it could be made one long track that has a bridge over itself so the outside lane can cross back over into the middle.

You did a good job with what you have though, looks like a fun course.
ive been racing it for he last month or so and it is tons of fungood work

Crossover Rally Track
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG