The online racing simulator
G25 strange clicking sound since day 1
If I turn to left lock, either FFB lock or hard lock, it clicks. Then I turn right a little and back to left lock it doesn't click. But if I then turn to right lock it clicks. Vice versa.

Or

Whenever the FFB oscilates left to right and back with strong enough force (half peak FFB, it seems), it clicks whenever force changes direction.

Does anyone have this? Is there a quick fix that doesn't void warranty?
Mine does that sound only on the right though. I usually don't steer that far so I don't notice it.
#3 - 55psi
ive got that same clicking sound as well when i first got it. Dunno why, but its not affecting the performance of the wheel YET
I havent got that sound atall. Ive set my ffb to 105%, maybe that'll make a difference?
Quote from RacerAsh3 :I havent got that sound atall. Ive set my ffb to 105%, maybe that'll make a difference?

Setting the FFB level higher makes the clicking more frequent, actually, as it clicks crossing a certain threshold of force.

I decide to continue playing and see if the clicking gets worse... It is distracting nonetheless, but more distracting is the not-fixed pedal set that slides forward whenever I H&T. Strong pedals!
#6 - buedi
Quote from yoyoML :...but more distracting is the not-fixed pedal set that slides forward whenever I H&T. Strong pedals!

Please don´t hit me if you are aware of it... but if you opera the Pedals on a carpet you can lower the "Carpet Grip thingie" on the bottom side of the Pedals. It works great... so good that my chair sometimes rolls back when I brake
I have the same clicking sound, not always, but it clicks sometimes when the wheel goes thru the center. It does that since day one. I just forgot about it.
Yea, I have that too in one direction. I think its just the case, or something inside "creaking" in one direction on response to the force of the two motors. I don't think its anything to worry about - just a TEENY TINY nuisance.
Quote from buedi :Please don´t hit me if you are aware of it... but if you opera the Pedals on a carpet you can lower the "Carpet Grip thingie" on the bottom side of the Pedals. It works great... so good that my chair sometimes rolls back when I brake

Seems like a good idea. Didn't think of it yet!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG