The online racing simulator
About the last time LFSWorld times were deleted
Hi, I wanted to ask about the last time that there was a big physics change and lfsworld times were deleted.

I wasn't here at that time but I'd like to know if only HLVC times were deleted or both online and HLVC were.

We use both times for our league entries to calculate pools order and there are some online times which look like they were made with an older (faster) physics system. Is that a possibility?
#2 - richy
The hotlaps are emptied with the incompatible patches. But the p.b.'s stay, you can delete your p.bs from a link on lfsworld though, if you want. They could be old p.bs if I am right about this.
Quote from MaKaKaZo :We use both times for our league entries to calculate pools order and there are some online times which look like they were made with an older (faster) physics system. Is that a possibility?

yes

I've got a pb at blackwood gp in xfg for example of 1:32:49 which was set in an earlier version of the physics in the current version my best time is about 1:33:2x I've been accused of cheating because of this on occassion LOL
OK thanks for the answers
#5 - word.
Unfortunatly there are heaps of ways to exploit the online PBs. For example in AS2 you can drive into the pit barrier and you get a massive boost across the start line cutting about 2 seconds off your lap.
Quote from word. :Unfortunatly there are heaps of ways to exploit the online PBs. For example in AS2 you can drive into the pit barrier and you get a massive boost across the start line cutting about 2 seconds off your lap.

We know about those kind of things. We have a limit of 99.6% for the online time compared to the HLVC. If the online time is lower than 99.6% of the HL it isn't considered a valid time, but either way having a online time below the 99.6% limit results in a better overall time than having a pb above the HL (for some complicated reasons).

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG