The online racing simulator
Help for Noob pls... ;-)
(33 posts, started )
Quote from [DUcK] :Hey mate trust me we won't laugh at you, you're a good guy and you're asking for help in the right way, we respect that.
I know this combo pretty well so here goes:
It looks like you're trying to brake way too late.. so maybe you can turn some of the NM of braking down to say.... 570 or around there. That way you _have to brake early to make it round the corner smoothly.

In the middle sector you weren't really using enough of the road, it's there so use it! you broke waaayyy too late heading off the back straight - i'm suprized you made it around the corner actually (hehe) so as Kev said, maybe try using more of the kerb on the outside

I also noticed you were using 'Throttle cut', turn that off. You don't need that at all. If you actually need to cut the throttle you can do it yourself by taking your foot off the accel say 50% when the clutch is in and that way it won't wreck your precious engine

Kev also said this too, but I must enforce it - only use as much lock as you need! you will find your times to be much faster when driving smooth. Try to minimize tyre screech or squeal as much as possible - it only heats them up faster and with a low powered car like the gti, it bogs the engine down... it takes forever to get the rev's back up again

hope this helps dude.... see you on S2 soon!

Whats up with my back duckling?
Basic how to be fast guide by robgo:

Get a good setup, download the wr, learn the ideal line, drive it.
The end.

ps. don't forget to heat up the tires.
Quote from webdigga :Here is one of my fastest times so far (no laughing pls :-) )

what do i use to watch these spr files
Quote from N3il.H :what do i use to watch these spr files

save them to your live for speed folder, SPR - single player replay have its own folder and MPR - multi player replay has its own folder. Save them there in the right place, load up LFS and watch the replay.
Quote from RevengeR :Whats up with my back duckling?

nothing, it just takes you for ever to get back up
Thanks Everyone - great advice here :-)

Will be buying licence soon....
Quote from webdigga :Thanks Everyone - great advice here :-)

Seeya soon then!

BTW don't do what I did and stick to one track and car once you get S2, your miles come up but your skill doesn't
Quote from webdigga :Thanks Everyone - great advice here :-)

Figured as much from your attitude. You'll fit right in.

Help for Noob pls... ;-)
(33 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG