The online racing simulator
Calling Canadians
(46 posts, started )
Kas
Quote from KSheppard :Barrie here

My sister taught in Kasabonika Lake for a while.

I work for the goverment and ship stuff there everyday. Small world eh.
Well you've called us. Now what?! Organize hosting and times and lets get this show on the road.
Winnipeg, MB here.. and canadian servers would be nice
Easy now Back up the bus buddy!!
Quote from Fox_Mulder :Well you've called us. Now what?! Organize hosting and times and lets get this show on the road.

At no time did I state that I was looking at adding more scheduling time to my already overloaded calendar!! I was looking for a place to race with low ping and people in my own time zone. One day when my kids are grown and my wife has left me for a younger man, I might have the time! But for now I will leave it for others.
SimRacing.ca JOIN THE ADMINISTRATION TEAM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SimRacing.ca provides a dedicated server to the LFS community at large. Our administrators look after setting the tracks, qualify & race sessions as they require for practice / race events.

We are trying out a new concept in dedicated server administration, free admin rights! Administrators will have free reign of our server, the idea is that team / league organizers can have access to extra practice / event time provided it won’t conflict with previous admin’s usage schedule. (If there’s enough interest you may have to book it but for now it’s pretty much available.)

By the way, we don’t expect you to tag your name ( [sr.ca]name...unless ya really want to )

So, interested in joining our administration team?

It’s really not hard, just drop us an email at: [email protected] with your: LFS Name, LFS NickName, Nationality & Time Zone.

Just one last thing: By submitting the above form, I understand and agree that as a SimRacing.ca administrator I will be held accountable to the highest standards of racing etiquette. (We are based in Canada after all.)

I further understand that my standing as an administrator may be revoked at any time if I'm found to be an ****.

[url="lfs://|SimRacing.ca|0|S2|/"]simracing.ca server[/url] / [url="teamspeak://74.115.98.32/"]TeamSpeak[/url]
From the west coast...Vancouver, BC.
Very hard for us west coasters to race with ppl from eastern canada because of the 3 hours difference in time zone.

DDmak
Im Somewhere near Vancouver
Anything for us demo Canadians? I'm from Muskoka BTW, anybody know the area?
~Bryan~
Quote from ddmak :From the west coast...Vancouver, BC.
Very hard for us west coasters to race with ppl from eastern canada because of the 3 hours difference in time zone.

DDmak

a LFSer in vanouver! me too!
Quote from dropin_biking :Anything for us demo Canadians? I'm from Muskoka BTW, anybody know the area?
~Bryan~

I'm going up there for a school trip :|
Winterpeg ....

Currently racing in the MRT series @ LOTA. Great group!
Quote from dropin_biking :Anything for us demo Canadians? I'm from Muskoka BTW, anybody know the area?
~Bryan~

I did a lot of the 911 civic adressing work up there...do ya know the area called "little norway"?
Québec Canada :-) i'll open my own public server soon !! Just for fun !!! XFR - Aston Nat or So-Classic !! I'll post the name as soon as it open !!
Victoria, BC here.
Quote from Cr!t!calDrift :I'm going up there for a school trip :|

Are you now? Where specifically are you going? I might swing by haha
~Bryan~
Scarborughhhh, I'm still living! It's really not bad here, just the media calls it Scarborough, and not street name.
Nanaimo, BC here!
I've lived in Winterpeg, <brrr>; have been carried away by mosquitoes...not that there were lots,,, they were just big! I called Esterhazy home for a while... and if you're not from Saskabush, you won't know where I mean... born in Cowtown, spent 6 years in Red Deer (just doesn't have a good nick name...lol) ,,,, lived like a good Hunky in Yadmunchuck before moving to the HOT place... B.C. interior... Rutland to be specific, but I now call the Wet Coast home and have been living in North Delhi for the past couple of decades.
Wet Coast is the best! Our weather has mood swings.
Quote from FC3SCorey :Wet Coast is the best! Our weather has mood swings.

ROLF! yes it does. but we also get all the homeless
We also have quite possible the greatest % of Canadian LFS'ers. What happened to Michael Denham thinking about doing a West-Coast LFS Lan Meeting?

Calling Canadians
(46 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG