The online racing simulator
Drifting contest
(10 posts, started )
Drifting contest
I'm kinda new in this stuf, how does a drifting contest really works?

How to sign up?

Rules?

Tnx for answers
#2 - garph
Probably be best to look here http://www.lfs-torque.net/ you'll get more answers and find more information or google drifting contests.

I dunno the correct way to put this so I don't offend people so I'll just say, drifting and city driving are more side things that can be done with LFS. They have their own sites and forums and groups of people and they generally don't mix well.

LFS is a race sim and this site is geared towards that.
Quote from garph :Probably be best to look here http://www.lfs-torque.net/ you'll get more answers and find more information or google drifting contests.

I dunno the correct way to put this so I don't offend people so I'll just say, drifting and city driving are more side things that can be done with LFS. They have their own sites and forums and groups of people and they generally don't mix well.

LFS is a race sim and this site is geared towards that.

This man speaks the truth.
The best you can do is looking at those two sections on LFS Torque:

TeamD1: Conflict07

Inertia GL Street Legal

Those competitions are actually the best you can compete in. Most of the drifters and organisers have a lot of experience and the level there is absolutely amazing. Look a bit in those sections, you'll find competitions layout and they will help you to get pointers on how to make a fair layout. There are also a lot of rules and a couple of tips here and there. You could also PM eighter .inc or «D1»King® and if you are kind enough they might help you sorting out a couple of things. You better try contacting «D1»King® first because Chris Cummins (.inc) is in a rush at completing the enterence for IGP SL. Most important is to first get a 32 slots server. Your competition will instant-die if you can't have a proper 24/7 server available for it. I also offer my 'services' to help you with the judging & layouts so just PM me if you are serious about this. I hope I helped someone.
LMAO at the ® nicknames!
Quote from spankmeyer :LMAO at the ® nicknames!

yeah, just as hilarious as the "TM" what many ppl use in the nicknames...my best guess is that they have no clue what it means.
otherwise they wouldnt use it
Quote from spankmeyer :Upside tractors are like cruise control for cool people.

Haha! That goes into my signature!

Drifting contest
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG