The online racing simulator
ITEK Racing Team
(13 posts, started )
ITEK Racing Team
Hey all, I just thought would advertise that ITEK Racing is looking for more drivers. We have 3 at the moment but we want to grow untill about 8. We have own server we have a site (New one is being made as we speak) and a forum (Also getting a new one) We are looking for clean fast drivers so if you think you would be a good asset to ITEK Racing then goto

Joining gives you as bonus the hottest teamskins around :P
As shown here and big thanks to teazR for desgin and making of the skins
Attached images
fxr.jpg
Definatly one of the best around
#5 - XRRoy
Quote from nikimere :Definatly one of the best around

yea they look very good
Thanks guys I just hope we get some members now :P
Just a little update....ITEK had there first team challange the other day and we won....We are still looking clean and fast drivers so come visit us and post on forum if you are interested or just post here.
#8 - d6nn
hi
is it somehow possible for me to join team? as a trainee maybe.
Hi there...I looked at your stats and you have only done 800 miles....I would not take anyone on the team with so little stats. Get some milage under you and more stats then come see me. We are looking for fast clean and also fun drivers to join the team. Thanks for the interest tho...

B11TME
Do I have the milage?
I think driving skills (not just being fast, but also friendly and fair, etc) cant imo be measured by driven miles, specially if one drove a lot in demo and got S2 recently.
The best is to meet online and race
Quote from sdbDrifter :Do I have the milage?

Yea you have enough but not alot of car and track combos...But come visit us at www.itekracing.co.uk/forum and we will give you a tryout if you are interested. And i totaly agree Orion with what you said.

ITEK Racing Team
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG