The online racing simulator
Manual Replay Selection for Report Function
In addition to the current options for selecting a replay to report to the admins, I should be able to do it manually. An incident occured on lap 1 of a race. After the incident occured, I saved the replay. I should be able to raise a new report immediately and select my replay, rather than waiting until the race ends and a new one begins to select 'last race to have ended'. I shouldn't have to sit out two races in order to report someone.
the idea as stated is that if its worth missing a rafe for its worth reporting
---------------------------------------------race
James, what he is saying is 'why should he have to do that?'.

Currently it is not possible, the report is filed and if the replay file does not exist then the report has no file attached. Q.E.D. You must wait for the race to finish so that the replay exists.

What you can do though is get the report all filled out and then as the next race starts quickly select the replay and file it.
sorry and as becky said and i have done you can still get in the next race
#5 - FL!P
Another solution is to fill the report with the last available replay, and then (later) change the replay from the website when you submit the report.
Or if you're really skilled, finish the report on the grid for the next race...
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Or if you're really skilled, finish the report on the grid for the next race...

thats what i do
#8 - SamH
Quote from james12s :thats what i do

I can tell. More attention to detail is needed. Watch replays to make sure you're reporting the right person for offences before submitting.
what the ? i only did it once, i had filled it in and just waited fr the replay to come avalible not actually write it on the grid
#10 - SamH
Just having a gentle dig, James Don't fret
I can think of a couple James that you put "something happened in this race, I don't know what lap or who it was, thanks" If you want I can pull them up

No biggie, just don't let it happen again :tombstone
:ices_rofl James, don't sweat it man. They are just teasing you. Nasty admin men
#13 - SamH
Athough that said, I did just have to return one to you just a few minutes ago (after making a dig).. couldn't find, in the replay, what was being described in the report
I'm pretty crap at reporting I think.

However, I always go back and review the replay and add info or remove poor info, or some cases just throw the entire report out.
Quote from FL!P :Another solution is to fill the report with the last available replay, and then (later) change the replay from the website when you submit the report.

Yep, this is what I do. It is definitely the best option if you don't want to miss the next race. Once I've gone into MyCTRA to file them, I double check the replays (once I've changed it to the next available) and since I started doing this I've thrown out half of my own reports.

Its also good to be able to edit your description to make it more detailed and check the actual driver and lap the incident was on.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG