The online racing simulator
how to do this?
(5 posts, started )
how to do this?
i want to connect my computer to my tv so i can play lfs on biggger screen,should i use S cable?
or can i use componets cable?what is better?
i have a momo racing wheel so iam not sure how i extend the cables because the comp is prety far from tv.
is there any thing that makes all work wireless?
is all that possible?
any one done that?
thanks
so any thing i do on the comp will show on tv and how do i extend the wheel cables closer to tv?
s-vhs is slightly better then composite afaik.
computer->tv depends on what graphic card you're using, does your graphics card have a composite/s-vhs tv-out connector? in that case it shouldnt be to hard, just poke through the driver settings and you'll find something. tell us what graphic card you're using and what drivers and we'll be able to help you further.

you can buy a longer usb-cable to hook up between the actual wheel and your computer, however usb-cables can only be so long (5m iirc), if you want it longer you'll have to buy some kinda of powered usb hub to strengthen the signal. i advice you to go to your local retailer and ask. it can be done
#5 - (SaM)
The yellow cinch connector most videocards have is the simplest but the least quality. S-VHS is a bit better. S-video is alot better. Best is Component wich is a single connector for each 3 colors (R G B).

how to do this?
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG