The online racing simulator
LiveForSpeed cheats
(39 posts, closed, started )
Quote from DRAGONS-BAHAMUT :Update: Recently seen people using illegal add-ons on LiveForSpeed Demo. Also known as LFS NOS.

Gives u an extra advantage of other racers.

Drifting, Racing or even Dragracing, its not fun anymore for decent people who are trying to accomplish what those, well basicly called, Cheaters are doing in less than 5 minutes.

Quiting till problem solved

«5.o»FoRZa»©

:talktohan:splat:
People , relax a little , in one way i understand his furstration , on the other hand i am sure that the devs will take care of it pretty soon . So just relax , drink something , and enjoy the ride
I'm happy I bought the full just before the hack was spotted, so I don't have to worry about that anymore.
Quote from DRAGONS-BAHAMUT :Update: Recently seen people using illegal add-ons on LiveForSpeed Demo. Also known as LFS NOS.

Gives u an extra advantage of other racers.

Drifting, Racing or even Dragracing, its not fun anymore for decent people who are trying to accomplish what those, well basicly called, Cheaters are doing in less than 5 minutes.

Quiting till problem solved

«5.o»FoRZa»©

Lol, has anyone looked at this guy's online race results on LFSW? He's hardly ever raced on an S1/S2 server, save for a few months from August through September 2005. Makes you wonder why someone would pay for an S2 license but spend all their time playing on Demo servers He probably couldn't cope with the fact that he always finished near the back of the grid on the licensed servers (judging from the few race results there are) and decided to stick with demo. Strange little fella. Got some attitude problems too, it seems, trying to act all tough when someone states an opinion that doesn't agree with his.
since ur quitting can I have ur license

As obsolum has stated, this guy either has some personal issues or is just shitting you all. I wouldn't be bothered by this thread anymore (and even won't). Now where is the unsubscribe button?
Quote from obsolum :Lol, has anyone looked at this guy's online race results on LFSW? He's hardly ever raced on an S1/S2 server, save for a few months from August through September 2005. Makes you wonder why someone would pay for an S2 license but spend all their time playing on Demo servers He probably couldn't cope with the fact that he always finished near the back of the grid on the licensed servers (judging from the few race results there are) and decided to stick with demo. Strange little fella. Got some attitude problems too, it seems, trying to act all tough when someone states an opinion that doesn't agree with his.

What's wrong with driving on demo-servers? I entered LFS in June 2005 and immediately bought a license (28 June 2005), however I seldom race on S2-server or with S2-cars. Only XFG/BL1 for me. Had a lot of fun and good races and don't feel the need of playing another combo. The last couple of weeks many cheaters entered the game and causing trouble on servers. Hopefully in the near future something will be done by the devs to give more power to the admins (if the are watching anyway ) to ban those morons for good. Same goes for people who are 'stealing' the name of other racers and start spamming and wrecking with it. And finally for those people using Nazi-names and spreading Nazi-propaganda.
Quote from obsolum :Lol, has anyone looked at this guy's online race results on LFSW? He's hardly ever raced on an S1/S2 server, save for a few months from August through September 2005. Makes you wonder why someone would pay for an S2 license but spend all their time playing on Demo servers He probably couldn't cope with the fact that he always finished near the back of the grid on the licensed servers (judging from the few race results there are) and decided to stick with demo. Strange little fella. Got some attitude problems too, it seems, trying to act all tough when someone states an opinion that doesn't agree with his.

I never bought any license , i dont waste money on pixel based games, never did never will lets get ur facts straight kiddo.

2nd.

If someone doesnt cares why bother posting here with all bigmouthed shit u got towards me? oh cuz it makes u feel more proud of urself in that basement ur in 24/7 behind ur PC? Get a life really.

And for Al Heeley,

I'm a kid? Do u have a life? Seeing as ur postcount is like.. well u get the point dont u pedofile. and yes thats my opinion. deal with it sugardaddy.

Go be a proud moderator or whatever ur fuction is on this forum and ban me sue me or whatever u will like since i really couldnt care less about people on the internet =).

Kthxbai.
Quote from DRAGONS-BAHAMUT :If someone doesnt cares why bother posting here

Quote from DRAGONS-BAHAMUT :i really couldnt care less about people on the internet =).

Yet you do care enough to bother to post a reply Funny guy...

Quote from DRAGONS-BAHAMUT :lets get ur facts straight kiddo

... says the guy who randomly accuses people of "sitting in a basement 24/7", being a "pedofile" etc etc... without any facts to back those statements up.

You crack me up, you really do.
Quote from DRAGONS-BAHAMUT :I never bought any license , i dont waste money on pixel based games, never did never will lets get ur facts straight kiddo.

I'm curious how you appear as S2 licensed then, could you tell me your secret please?
For the love of god please someone lock this thread (banning of the moron optional).

Although that said, I am also curious to find out how he's s2 licensed. Competition win maybe? Cause he certainly doesn't sound bright enough to be able to hack databases or anything.
And how exactly is this a "pixel-based" game? I thought we dealt in 3D graphics these days. Pixel-based games went out in the mid-90s.
#38 - Jakg
How the **** does Al justify a Peadophile comment?

Do you even know what that *is*?1
#39 - SamH
Yuck. DRAGONS-BAHAMUT gets to leave the forum for a couple of years. I won't sit through any more of that pathetic nonsense, nor do I expect anyone else to have to.
This thread is closed

LiveForSpeed cheats
(39 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG