The online racing simulator
G25 and LFS Clutch problem
(13 posts, started )
The problem is that in LFS i can change Gears without using clutch, as you can see in the replay, btw i have the Auto-Clutch option off

Thanks
Attached files
g25 problem.spr - 28.1 KB - 315 views
anyone?
It's called clutchless shifting and it works in real life too.
I dunno how you come to the conclusion that the g25 causing it, but it is really the buggy and unrealistic clutch simulation of lfs.

here a video showing it in real life:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=azpqTZ6WeJk
Quote from geeman1 :It's called clutchless shifting and it works in real life too.

i proved othr cars, and the only one that has that problem is the XRG, and the XFG and de RB4 not
Quote from chanoman315 :i proved othr cars, and the only one that has that problem is the XRG, and the XFG and de RB4 not

It's not a problem and it works with all the cars if you do it right.

But as mikey_G said, the simulation is rather sketchy at this point so it doesn't quite work like it should.
I've tried and now i'm shifting without clutch, it's fun and it makes you listen much more the engine sound, i'm trying to do it without the rpm's indicator and it's harder, but when you've done tree or four laps with the same care you get used to it.

I hope i can pass this knowledge into Real Life.

And by the way, is there any way of starting the car without the clutch? I mean when i'm stopped to put first gear and begin to run.
Quote from cramarc :I've tried and now i'm shifting without clutch, it's fun and it makes you listen much more the engine sound, i'm trying to do it without the rpm's indicator and it's harder, but when you've done tree or four laps with the same care you get used to it.

I hope i can pass this knowledge into Real Life.

And by the way, is there any way of starting the car without the clutch? I mean when i'm stopped to put first gear and begin to run.

in real, you can start a car, in gear, without using the clutch.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :in real, you can start a car, in gear, without using the clutch.

I mean making it move. You mean that?

Like if you had your clutch pedal broken.
Quote from cramarc :I mean making it move. You mean that?

Like if you had your clutch pedal broken.

Yes, you can start and move a car with a worn clutch etc. That includes changing gear.
Tried it on LFS and not working, if in RL it's possible then LFS is wrong?, or it's that i don't know how to do it?
Quote from cramarc :I hope i can pass this knowledge into Real Life.

Not really at this point of LFS' development. You can "cheat" the LFS' system now quite easily. You can put the shifter in gear slot first and then match the revs. You are probably doing this even if you don't mean to. In real life the shifter won't even go to the gear slot if you don't match the revs properly. So in real life clutchless shifting is a bit harder and requires more precision.
That's true, on a car it's harder, you need to have much more precision, Otherwise thanks for the info.

(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG