The online racing simulator
They both seem to hate me just off from practicing there all I can say it's gonna be interesting
They are BOTH very different cars to drive, and both have a VERY different mindset to every other car in LFS, which is why I like them, which is why I think this league is good.

The RAC is a very nimble flighty thing, which needs carefull actions on all the controls or it will bite your hands off.

The FZ5 is a huge, powerfull, heavy beast of a thing, it needs to be driven smoothly with no (or VERY limited) sliding, and lots of planning for corners, the FZ5 is fastest when it feels slow funnily enough.

Both are VERY satisfying to drive fast once you are in the right mindset, you just need to be gentle with them and show them respect.
Treath them like your baba's lol do ye guy's turn traction controll off
Quote from 11SuLLy11 :Treath them like your baba's lol do ye guy's turn traction controll off

Yup, traction control off is one of the rules, and if you use it you will incur a penalty
Quote from danowat :Yup, traction control off is one of the rules, and if you use it you will incur a penalty

ok traction controll is off
I'm interested . FZ5 for me plz .
While still interested in the season, it seems I'm getting dragged out tonight with my Uni mates (we graduated this morning) so I best be sociable for a change. So I won't be at tonight's race.
Ok mate, no worries, hopefully see you at round 2
count me in!!fz5
Sign me up

RAC please

Oh, and about Skinning, is there any requirements i would need on a skin that i have made myself? or does it not matter?
Doesn't matter, as long is isn't offensive of course
Quote from danowat :Doesn't matter, as long is isn't offensive of course

Ah right, i was just thinking, about the car Numbers, or things like that, cos my skin is just a plain grandient, of Purple to Orange, with no decals on.
is there anyspare slots left, i would like to join in the fun to you know.
Sure mate, there are always reserve slots open, there seems to be always room to race, so I am sure you'll get in even in the reserves
is it too late to join up now?
Of course not fella, you are more than welcome to sign up .
i'd like to sign up to if its possible mate

Fz5 (FZR so i can keep up )
Fz5 for me too

thanks Dan
More the merrier, even though you'll go in the reserves, I am fairly sure there will be room .
I would like to race Round 5 and try to make it to the last two events, which I can't guarantee.
FZ50, for teh reserves
I'm in too. FZ50, please.
Count me in rac here

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG