The online racing simulator
10sec Drift
(8 posts, started )
#1 - MWFV6
10sec Drift
After winging in the general forum about tyre temps I decided to shut up and use them to my advantage.

Long Drift
Hehe, nothing special really. Its possible to do a full 2 laps drifting non stop on the oval, and on ky gp long theirs linking for around 20-30 seconds
Quote from Vendetta :Its possible to do a full 2 laps drifting non stop on the oval

Seriously, how does that work? I mean, I believe you but with what car? And how?
Quote from AndroidXP :
Seriously, how does that work? I mean, I believe you but with what car? And how?

A mate named Diesal (aka sam) did it. I uploaded the replay I havent tryed it myself, but im sure i could do it. Ill upload a replay later of the linked laps on kyoto gp long rev later. I guess youve never seen what some of us drifters are capable of have you Android?
Attached files
2LinkedLapsOnKyoto.spr - 107.9 KB - 332 views
To be honest, no I haven't seen such driving, mainly because I'm not really interested in drifting (and even less in oval racing ). But I have to say, that's quite impressive, I just couldn't imagine how to drift on a banked track, but apparently with super hot tyres it's possible
its kinda funny in a sad way
#7 - MWFV6
Quote from Vendetta :A mate named Diesal (aka sam) did it. I uploaded the replay I havent tryed it myself, but im sure i could do it. Ill upload a replay later of the linked laps on kyoto gp long rev later. I guess youve never seen what some of us drifters are capable of have you Android?

Thanks for the link, that's pretty much how I've been driving around it. I just liked the view from the other car really. I would guess once the tyres are hot enough you can pretty much drive any track like that if you are prepared to tease the car around.

I might have a go and see how many times I can do the oval.
What's with the redneck "music"? illepall

10sec Drift
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG