The online racing simulator
What is going on with my 3DS MAX 7...
(6 posts, started )
Ok so when I open 3DS 7 and import the .obj this happens, and It'll get worse as I click new...and re open the file...At times it'll go away after closing the program and re opening 3DS Max 7 but after I click new it'll start this again....Ever when I preview the render it's all bright and stuff...... thanks-Mike
Attached images
3Ds Max7 Problem.jpg
If your using Max 7, use the CMX files from the Viewer, or just get the scenes.
Quote from LineR32 :If your using Max 7, use the CMX files from the Viewer, or just get the scenes.

Well I have the .obj files saved so I'm just going to File/Import/file Type...obj.. and open my file....But the first time I open it it's all good..But if I mess up and want to start over I'll go to file/new and clear all and repeat the process...But once it's loaded it'll look like the pic I posted
Try saving it as a scene after you import it, then if you **** it up just reload the scene or use the Undo button. Try the CMX importer though if it keeps doing it.
Quote from LineR32 :Try saving it as a scene after you import it, then if you **** it up just reload the scene or use the Undo button. Try the CMX importer though if it keeps doing it.

Where do I find the CMX importer at??
Thanks for the help....That works....

(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG