The online racing simulator
Adaptive racing event, “Gimme some skin!!”
Before anyone says it, yes, I know this is the main LFS forum, but I just wanted to give a heads up to those that don't visit the leagues and events section

To celebrate the forming of our new team, and the completion of our skins, Adaptive racing would like to announce a one off event for the Live For Speed community.

There will be 3 prizes for the top 3 drivers on the day, £3 each sent to the top 3 via paypal, this £3 should be used to purchase hi-res skin downloads.

Adaptive drivers can drive, however if we have more than 30 drivers we may have to kick Adaptive drivers out, because they aren't eligable for the prize, so it's pointless them driving if we have a full event.

The event, “Gimme some skin” will run to the timetable below.

Date/Time : Sunday 23rd September / 1800GMT

Car/Track : LX4 @ South City Long

Timetable :

1800GMT : 20mins Qualification
1830GMT : Race 1, 20 laps South City Long
1930GMT : Race 2, 20 laps South City Long Reversed

Race 2 grid positions will be as the finish from race 1.

Full event details and signup here > http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=541659

Regards

Dan,
I'd be there if I weren't going to be on vacation. Good luck with the event!
uh-oh...that with the prizes will only work well within the UK.
paypal charges for sending to other countries.
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :uh-oh...that with the prizes will only work well within the UK.
paypal charges for sending to other countries.

Then lets make sure it's all British winners then chaps
I wish there were another way to hand out the prizes, but there isn't
Contact Scawen/Geraldine about adding a 3 pound voucher on the LFS site for giving other users high-res downloads. I know it's been requested in the past, but maybe this will spawn an action.

Event sounds fun. If I weren't away from my gaming computer I'd think about partaking in this!
Quote from MAGGOT :Contact Scawen/Geraldine about adding a 3 pound voucher on the LFS site for giving other users high-res downloads. I know it's been requested in the past, but maybe this will spawn an action.

Event sounds fun. If I weren't away from my gaming computer I'd think about partaking in this!

Been there, there have been a few discussions about it behind closed doors, at the moment, it's not an option.
Can Geraldine dynamically add funds to a user's account?
Apparently not.........
I had some good idea how to bump this thread without anyone realise I wanted to do that, but can't remember it anymore.
So yeah, bumpy bump thready, me wants more racers for this event
Yeah, come on fellas, everyone says how much they like the LX4, but then an event comes along and no bugger signs up!!!
I can consistently lap SO Long between 1:57 and 1:59, PB so far being 1:55:5x. If you can tell me that that's good enough to be somewhat competitive - meaning to be able to keep up with the bunch and not getting lapped after 5 laps - then I'll seriously consider signing up I have absolutely no idea what times the other guys that signed up are getting so I'm a bit reluctant to take the plunge. I've seen people get 1:53's and 1:52's and that is just way out of my league.

Adaptive racing event, “Gimme some skin!!”
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG