The online racing simulator
best of world circuts conbined into 1 ?
why not take the best parts of the worlds best tracks ( e.g nurburg , mondello park and silverstone ) and make 1 Really long circuit with ever kinda corner you can expect ??

i think its the only thing this game needs ( besides an estate styled car , like a nissan stagea )
Oh great, another modding thread.

That was badly needed.
Great idea, let's just compile all race tracks ever known to mankind into one bigass mega track. Racing would be awesome, and it would be the first 24h race consisting of only three laps (or one lap if you do it in the UF1000). I guess we need multiple pitstops per lap too, and while we're at it we should introduce live co-drivers so we have someone to read the pacenotes for us. Oh and we need to up the player limit on the server to about 500, or it might get a bit lonely there. :insane:
Why don't anyone think before they start a thread? Modding, new tracks, new cars is already spoken about in 30 threads and we don't need another one!
Soon someone is going to say "We need rain too!!!" and then this useluss thread is even more useless.
i want teh nørdschliefe
and rain
Good call, Dalarna...

Sam
oh my, this is really getting out of hand isn't it?
How about the ring, except with a bunch of other real tracks attatched to it. Then you could call it the Nurburgdaytonamonzasparing!
Quote from Dalarna :Why don't anyone think before they start a thread? Modding, new tracks, new cars is already spoken about in 30 threads and we don't need another one!
Soon someone is going to say "We need rain too!!!" and then this useluss thread is even more useless.

Some people do, but there's a specific crowd that doesn't
Just trying to shove a load of famous corners together never produces a decent track, look at the new Tilke F1 circuits. The best circuits for quick racing LFS style tend to be fairly easy to learn tricky to master circuits with lots of elevation a variety of corners and depending on how fast they are a length that produces laptimes of a minute and a bit.
Quote from wheel4hummer :How about the ring, except with a bunch of other real tracks attatched to it. Then you could call it the Nurburgdaytonamonzasparing!

Or simply the ROLFburgring
what was was saying in the first thread was taking the best elements of each Good track and combining them into a 7-10 mile circuit...
Quote from theirishnoob :why not take the best parts of the worlds best tracks ( e.g nurburg , mondello park and silverstone ) and make 1 Really long circuit with ever kinda corner you can expect ??

i think its the only thing this game needs ( besides an estate styled car , like a nissan stagea )

Alreadz done in real, Circuito de Gilles Villeneuve
Nevertheless, there are better tracks anyway
ky1.
David Sabre did it for GPL years ago: link
If nobody reposted Ideas this forum would have 15 threads... not very entertaining.

If you don't like the thread, ignore it...stop whining already. You wasted more effort replying to it that you would have ignoring it...and top top it off, you brought it back to the top thereby keeping it more visible and frankly, retardedly negating your own point.
Quote from rjm1982 :If nobody reposted Ideas this forum would have 15 threads...not very entertaining.

Not exactly a compelling argument to be honest

I'd prefer 15 original threads to 150 threads with 100 of them being repeats. If I need to search for something (a foreign concept to some, I know) I like to be able to find what I want without having to wade through dozens of threads on the same damn topic. This is a racing game after all - if someone has an idea that has to do with cars, tracks or modding, chances are someone's thought of it already (hence the Improvement Suggestions Log thread, which was started precisely to prevent multiple threads on the same topic).

best of world circuts conbined into 1 ?
(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG