The online racing simulator
In the beginning
(32 posts, started )
#26 - Gunn
I thought that was you lurking in the shadows Andy.
Quote from Gunn :I thought that was you lurking in the shadows Andy.

I've been trying to keep up with what's been going on with LFS for a while, mainly just to keep Bespoke current if I'm honest, but finally quit that job yesterday and thought I'd spend the day catching up on all the things I've been neglecting

Came here, saw this thread and thought, "Good grief! Is this bickering still rumbling along; thought someone would have solved that by now "
I fail to see what filtering cruise servers has to do with the original topic put forth by the OP though Did I miss something? Or did you mean to post in this thread perhaps?
Cruise servers are becoming a problem for new people, I've seen quite a few people join ConeDodgers and get confused when they can't buy cars or swear at people. I actually filter the RAC so that those servers don't show up. I gave them a good try when they first came about, but realised it promotes greed and hotlapping rather than clean racing and a friendly enviroment.
Quote from obsolum :I fail to see what filtering cruise servers has to do with the original topic put forth by the OP though Did I miss something? Or did you mean to post in this thread perhaps?

:doh:

How silly do I feel; can't even remember how to post properly it's been so long

edit: would it be possible for the offending posts to be split and merged with the post I meant to reply to (here). Sorry to be a pain :-)
Aren't the servers evened up now? With the CTRA and all...
Quote from andylec :edit: would it be possible for the offending posts to be split and merged with the post I meant to reply to (here). Sorry to be a pain :-)

Done.

In the beginning
(32 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG